Question about Ovulation and TWW

praying13

Wife-Mom-TTC#2
Reaction score
Hi ladies
According to my OPKs (along with very strong cramping) I ovulated yesterday. Today i took an ovulation test and it was clearly negative. My question is, should I continue testing just in case my body geared up to ovulate but didnt. Im confused about that because I bought some internet cheapies online as well as first response but I dont want to waste them if Ive already ovulated and may have to use them again next month (i pray that i dont lol).

Another question, when does the TWW actually begin?

Thanks ladies

We usually start testing from day ten onwards, usually with ovulation being around 13/14 for us, so frustrating that it's different every time. We don't feel bbt charts are any help to us, but the clear blue digital ovulation tests are a lot more accurate and easier to read than the eBay buys! Have you seen the saliva testing kit for ovulation where you look at it under a magnifying device to see if saliva is ferning. We are considering investing in one of those.

Have you had blood tests at the doctors to confirm you definitely definitely ovulate? It's weird because the tests our doctor requested were day 2 and 18.

I always thought the two week wait is from your ovulation date, but because it's difficult to monitor, we count from the first positive test and the day we tried, but often try before testing as apparently sperm can live for days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->