Question about pickles? lol

Impatientwait

Pregnant
Reaction score
So first off, what are all these ads??? they are driving me crazy.

Real reason for post, I CANT stop eating pickles, almost all other things make me feel sick, but i just looooove pickles right now. Even just drinking the pickle juice. Can too many pickles be bad?

I think the only concern would be high sodium content, it makes the bloat worse. Ugh...bloat! :) haha

OMG! That's why i'm so bloated lol, that would make sense, but i can't stop, its the one thing i can eat and don't feel sick while eating, I ate a whole jar in 2 days :/ lol

I love pickles and eat lots of them at dinner each night:happydance: so good!!!!

If pickles are wrong I don't want to be right.

Yeah, other than the high sodium content I think you should be good. It's a vegetable right? :haha:

They're fine - they just will add to bloating and water retention because they're so salty.

I used to eat 2 jars a day lol. I don't eat them as much cuz even one gives me a stomach ache

I wonder why so many of us pregnant ladies crave pickles? I don't have them in the house at the moment but when I did, all I was eating were open-face sandwiches, toasted, with mayo, sliced pickles and sea salt sprinkled on top. MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->