Question about reoccurring Thrush

Nanaki

Mummy 2 two boys, an angel and a girl!
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Don't know if any of you have this sort of problem?

I am getting fed up with reoccur thrush now with about 2 weeks left to have a baby and wanted to have that clear up before she gets here. :-(

I have googled but found that a clove of garlic to be put in there to kill the bacteria???? Not too sure about that. Need advice on this one!

Many thanks!

I wouldn't rely on the garlic thing. Good ol' monistat 3-day is safe to use during pregnancy and effective.

I have repccuring thrush throughout the pregnancy :(
My doctor presecribed me external and internal creams which i do use very often.
I know there is also pessary, but when not pregnant my reaction to it was bleeding, so no way i am taking it. Oral tablets are not advisible, so its better to see your doctor and they prescribe what is safte

Probiotics & anti fungal creams/treatment. Have you taken antibiotics lately without using probiotics? Recurring means you aren't getting enough good bacteria back into your system and have somehow wiped out either both good + bad (antibiotics without taking probiotics) or just knocked out the good ones (maybe too much carb & sugar which Spurs candida vs not enough yoghurt, beans, + fermented foods like saurkraut). Baby can pick up thrush from you if you still have it when you give birth & bf-ing. Try Monistat and pick up some probiotics from the store (take with meals) to ensure it doesn't come back. Also helps with heartburn, digestion, & prevents you from getting sick (they are only good for you)!

Thrush, Candida, & probiotics: https://www.thecandidadiet.com/probiotics-for-oral-thrush/
Long term prevention: https://www.livestrong.com/article/530042-do-probiotics-help-treat-oral-thrush/
The probiotics that I like (any refrigeratable probiotics will be quite good): https://newrootsherbal.com/product/id/1398

Dont knock the garlic until youve tried it ;) it is actually amazing and much better and more effective than creams.

I inserted garlic cloves up until a week before dd last year (reoccuring can be connected to being GBS positive so its even better if you give garlic a go)

I use to peel then nick it with my nails. Once inserted it can sting least you know its working. If its in correctly you will get a pretty instant taste of garlic in your mouth for this reason women prefer doing it over night. I personally preferred doing it through the day.

I have used garlic and it was worthless for me, which is why I bypass it entirely now and just use monistat. I'm normally an all-natural kind of lady -- and make a lot of my own medicines and creams since I live in a very richly biodiverse environment with loads of useful plants -- but nothing does the trick (for me) for yeast like monistat does. And those infections are so uncomfortable that I just don't have the patience to wait around, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->