Question about spotting this may be long

fluffywabbit

Reaction score
hello
so here goes. well i started to spotting on the 30th of july. i started tracking it on a calender sense this has never happen to be before. o and of corse im not on bf.

here is some imfo i hope you can understand it.

day 1 cm with streaks of blood
day2 same
day3 cm but no blood
day4 light spotting
day5 light but saw a lil in towelet
day6 vry light
day7 bd very light spotting
day 8 light spotting
day 9 no potting
day10 light cramping brown spotting with cm
day11 light spotting
day12 light spotting saw some in towelet
day13 some light spotting that morn
day14 ame as d13
day15 light spotting brown
day16 light spotting with cm
day 17 this was the last day of spotting.

With all this spotting i really did not need a tampon but because i though Af was on her way i would use one. the only time i really saw any spotting was when i pulled my tampon out. sorry tmi. and that was usually dark brown almost black. geez i wasted a lot of tampons lol. so this was not like a reg period. well last night i started hurting in my lower back and it stil hurts a lil now. it hurts way low like i need to go sorry again TMI. Also noticed a lil pain in my right side. the pain is bareable it comes and goes.
i know i should take a hpt test but i wanna wait. dont wanna get my hopes up.
o and one more thing i forgot we bd sometimes before the 30th of july and my af for june started on the 30th and ended on or around the 8th.
thank for reading this. good luck to u all :dust::crib:

dont go by that ticker it is old and not right i need to remove it

Are you taking anything? Do you know that you bd during your ovulation? Best advice, take an hpt :)

I had a similar experience once. In my case i went to the doctor. First thing they did a pregnancy test to check i wasnt pg. Then other tests. All came out fine. In the end they told me they could not explain that spotting and strange af. It never happened again...
I would test just to be sure...

I don't quite understand, does day one represent when af was due? And, now you're at day 17?

I dont think you should wait. You should test now. If its sadly a negative then you really should go to your doctor and get checked out hun.

:hugs:

You really should test, with all that spotting it could be a tubal pregnancy, or it could be that you are pg and maybe your progesterone is too low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->