Question about TWINS

roxytigers

Reaction score
hey ladies. just a question. ive been trying to research but not coming up with much. ive had 3 other viable pregnancies. my fourth i had last year but it ended up in a miscarriage. i miscarried twins in sept. didnt know i was even pregnant with two until i miscarried. anyways. im 4 weeks 5 days now and wondering, what are the chances that i have concieved twins again?

(i dont know if this is any relavence. but normally when i ovulate i get pain on one side. this time i got pain on both sides on the same day)

Do you know if the twins you mc were identical or fraternal?

Identical twins are spontaneous and can happen to anyone at any time

Fraternal twins can run in the family although im sorry but I dont know what the odds of conceiving are, if you think theres a good chance your carrying twins maybe you should ask your doctor about having an early scan?

im not sure what they were. i ended up going to emerg due to being in sooo much pain and ended up going for an emergency d&c which they put me under for. i know there were two for sure in two seperate sacs(before the d&c they pulled them out as my body wasnt getting rid of them itself and i saw the doctor put them into a little jar). and ya im definitly bringing it up with my doctor at my first appointment. just wondering if i should be on the lookout again lol. i have a feeling its only one. but like i said earlier i didnt even know there were 2 until that happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->