Question about urine concentration

josephine3

Reaction score
So i noticed something strange. Sometimes my fmu or longer held urine is quite light in colour. Other times it appears quite dark after just a half hour hold. So my question is will longer held urine be more concentrated and therefore contain more hcg whatever the colour? :shrug: is it the length of time or the colour thats important?
I aldo notice if i have a large wee its often light and a tiny wee dark!!

I've noticed that the darker the urine, the more concentrated it is and the more likely you'd be able to test positive on an early test.

So if i did a 4 hr hold that looked light, and a 1hr that looked dark the dark one woukd still have more hcg?

Depends on your hydration. How much you're sweating, how much you're eating, drinking, etc. Even if you don't drink a ton of water, but you eat a meal of like spaghetti and vegetables - well, those are both filled with water. Personally my FMU always was just terrible because I drank so much water before bed. So even though it was a 6 hour hold; I was hydrated. I got much better results after a workout; or even a day at work where I didn't have much time to drink enough water :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->