Question about weaning.

Eelis

Reaction score
Hiya folks, Aeryn now has 2 small foody meals a day, mostly just a bit of baby rice type cereal but I've started her on a few puree's too (apple & pear and a carrot & parsnip one).

Usually if I am going out I make up a bottle, or have the powder in a bottle if I know I can get hot water, then I don't have to worry about her being hungry.

But now she is getting used to heavier foods how am I supposed to feed her when I go out? All that she has now needs to be warmed up before she can eat it. Bottles are easy as I make them very hot to start with then wrap them to keep them warm. But I don't think I should do that with food.

I was thinking of making something cold like banana and avacado or something like that, but I'm not really sure.

How did/do you do it?

Why not make the veg puree up and then serve it cold? As long as it was cooked in the first place, your LO isn't going to know that it's supposed to be served hot. And if you serve it cold from the start, then LO will get used to it.:hugs:

Aye that would work, I just thought that previously cooked veg was meant to be served warm. Tbh she will eat anything so I am sure she won't mind. Don't want to put anything bad in her tummy though :wacko:

some places will warm the food.
I usually make something like veg puree or along those lines. I made mistake on Summer by giving her jars at times then she wouldn't eat real food and was so fussy so doing everything from scratch. for a pudding I do mash up banana. the only jars I buy is baby puddings as Jack loves them and so easy when out X

i had this for Abbie, i found it really good when she was weaning
https://www.babyeden.co.uk/erol.html#401X2167

or if in town Debenhams in resturant they have a microwave for mums and i use to fed her there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->