question about where i belong;

babybound

please stick little one!
Reaction score
this month me && my DP decided to go NTNP!

i don't really fit it in at the TTC because i'm not temping or anything.

does anyone know where i really belong?
or am i jus kinda stuck somewhere between TTC && WTT?

i've jus been kinda hopping back an fourth between the two.

Im not to sure to be honest hun, i think most people ntnp drift between here and ttc.....there should really be a ntnp section

x

i agree. i guess ima jus drift around too then.

Yea i think drifting and maybe getting ideas from TTC incase you decide to try like that :lol: Thats what i plan to do...we're NTNP for 3 months before i get proper trying :lol:

I does seem there should be a NTNP section. I agree with the other ladies, you can just drift between the two.

I think its kinda a new thing though, as you would have just gone into the TTC section but because its now so 'technical' in there (for want of a better word) people who are just trying but not wanting to put pressure on with all the complicated bits dont know where to go now...or thats what it seems to me.... Perhaps someone should just make a thread in the TTC section/get a sticky made for people who are NTNP?? Though i guess there may already be one i havent been in there before :blush:

i agree. i don't want to get so "technical" trying to conceive my child. i want to be able to know that i had my child from a wonderful moment between my && my OH, not because my chart told me that i must bed that day.

i pray i get my :bfp: this way.

Could you confirm what NTNP is for me? It is new to me and I went right through from TTC to Third Tri with BnB, but WTT didn't exist then I think.

NTNP is not trying not preventing

TTC is for everyone who is trying to conceive including NTNP. I never temped or did any of that when I was TTC with Hannah but I used the TTC section :) (of course back than there wasn't a WTT area)

I intend to ntnp about march time just to see how things go, honestly I will be hopping between the two but you will be welcome anywhere we don't bite

:haha:

Good luck x

I think when I start NTNP I might just hover around here in the background and not talk about it much - I have this horrible feeling that charting an everything would jinx me. I know it's nonsense, but nonetheless. Also, I think we'll be NTNP for a good six months before actively TTC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->