question abt selling nappies

P

purple_socks

I have a bundle of various nappies and i wanna sell some of them (i kinda regret buying the bundle coz some of them r a pile of rubbish and the goods ones aren't ones i really want...was a bit of silly impulse buy really:dohh:) Anyway i wanna make some money back but i have no idea abt selling nappies...

i have a weenotions: i can't find one like it on their site so dunno what kind it is- its made of pink towling and has poppers as well as two little buttons? :shrug: its in pretty good condition imo. anyone know what sort of price would i b looking for for that?

some of the nappies r pretty used and rather on the old and crunchy side. also some of the bamboo ones have gone crunchy and bobbly (i think thats what happens if u heat it isn't it?). i dont know how acceptable it is to sell them in this state...i was thinking of bundling some together and offering them really cheap but whats everyones thoughts? is it normal for them to get like that or r they not worth bothering with?

and last but not least...jumblebums?:shrug: i've never heard of them so can someone give me the low down on them pls r they a night nappy coz they look pretty chunky?

thanks in advance lovely ladies :flower:

The weenotions, are the "buttons" extra poppers right on the front? Post up a pic of the WN inside and out, should be able to give you a better idea of price then :)
What make are the others? Most nappies have some sort of value as long as they work (ie dont leak and arent falling to bits) again some photos would help :)

crunchie nappies are easily sorted 99% of the time by a little time after washed in the dryer, it fluffs then back up.
As squish said pictures please :)

^^ WSS :thumbup:

never heard of jumblebums tho!

I'll post some pics a bit later on (theres quite a few nappies so might take me a while....and i have loads on 2day so not sure when i'll get the chance)

thanks guys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->