Question... first time charting BBT

tickledpink

Mum to Zachary <3
Reaction score
This is the first time I've been charting my BBT and I'm still trying to make sense of it. For a while it looked like the rocky mountains but it seems to have stayed around the same temp for the last few days. Im not sure if this is good or bad. According to FF, then I'm 8DPO. What should I be looking out for? I've read about temp dips and possible implantation and then rising temps. When does this usually happen? Sorry but I'm totally new to all this and I can't make sense of it :dohh: Any advice greatly appreciated!

This is the first time I've been charting my BBT and I'm still trying to make sense of it. For a while it looked like the rocky mountains but it seems to have stayed around the same temp for the last few days. Im not sure if this is good or bad. According to FF, then I'm 8DPO. What should I be looking out for? I've read about temp dips and possible implantation and then rising temps. When does this usually happen? Sorry but I'm totally new to all this and I can't make sense of it :dohh: Any advice greatly appreciated!

hi there tickled pink, I too have started charting....from what I gather you have a dip before a large rise, which is ovulation and then your temp stays high before dipping again for AF - if you are pg it stays elevated xx

Since this is your first time charting you will learn alot from this first chart.
Theres no definate time to get a temp dip, not everyone gets them either so dont worry if you dont get one.

Signs of a bfp is a temp raised above ther coverline past 15dpo, though im sure youll have tested by then ;)

Since this is your first time charting you will learn alot from this first chart.
Theres no definate time to get a temp dip, not everyone gets them either so dont worry if you dont get one.

Signs of a bfp is a temp raised above ther coverline past 15dpo, though im sure youll have tested by then ;)

Ok, so it's just a bit hit and miss with temps then... there's no real way to know unless you test and... uhm... I tested this morning :rofl: Way too early, I know, but I couldn't help myself. AF should be due at the weekend so I'll try and hold off until then ;)

Stay away :witch:

Yep and with temps you need a whole chart to read it.
Once you have 2-3 charts (hopefully not ;) ) then youll have a better idea of how your body works with temping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->