question for 2nd time mommas

Cewsbaby

Mom of 2 boys! Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
Popping over from 1st trimester to ask when you felt your baby move. I think I have been feeling movement. Little flutter like movement. Feels a little like gas but at the same time not really. I know with my DS I didn't get real movement until I was around 18-20 weeks. I know every pregnancy is different but I just want to know when you felt for sure movement.

13 weeks with 2nd and 11 weeks with 3rd x

I'm a 3rd time mum so hope thats ok! But I felt my first two around 20 weeks.. this time it was 16 and been more active than they were too on the whole.

Thanks ladies! I just honestly feel so disconnected to this pregnancy and I know that feeling movement will help. I think its because I have been so sick that I haven't been able to enjoy anything about being pregnant.

Started feeling this baby around 13 weeks.

My first was kicks from almost 18 weeks but with my second I had strong flutters (like a ball rolling) from 13 weeks and kicks from 19 weeks. :)

I have been pondering this same thing...
With my first, I actually felt movement externally as I was laying down at exactly 15 weeks, whilst my hand was on my tummy - it felt like something was lightly poking my hand. I would have thought I was just mad if my husband hadn't felt it too. I then felt movements internally from exactly 16 weeks - almost felt like little muscle twitches at first.
However, the placenta was posterior with that pregnancy, and now with my second I have an anterior placenta - which they say because the placenta is covering your tummy, you tend to feel movement later. So far, as of 15 weeks and 2 days, I don't think I have felt anything obvious yet. I did, once or twice, feel this odd sensation like maybe the baby was stretching out, and pushing my uterus out.. as it kind of felt hard-ish, and like it was pushing outwards.. but I honestly think my mind may have been playing tricks on me!
I am really hoping I don't have to wait too long to feel movement, as after 3 MCs, it would certainly be nice to feel that movement.

Certainly sounds like the fluttering feeling you've been having could be baby movements!

I felt this baby at 13+5, two days ago. I haven't felt anything during the day but I'm normally running about after my toddler so that could be why�� for her past two nights though, I've been feeling a rolling sensation and very light thumps. You definitely could be feeling baby already!

week 11 I started to suspect I could feel baby and I was certain last week so 13 weeks

I thought I felt my 1st at 13 weeks, but definitely very obviously from 14 weeks, so it's possible early on especially with your second.

About 18 weeks with second. Was about 21 weeks with my first.

Thanks ladies! I am sure its movement I am feeling as its really only certain positions I am in when I feel it. Its so surreal.

This baby I started feeling around 13.5 weeks. With my first it wasn't till around 18 weeks and I wasn't totally convinced until after 20 weeks. He was never a big mover though and I had an anterior placenta which will have made it more difficult.

About 14 weeks this time but not everyday or any sort of pattern. I still don't feel it everyday but i know i get feelings that i presume are the baby moving x

I had the flutter feeling around 12 weeks and strong kicks at 14 weeks with my first I didn't feel much until 20 weeks so definitely possible!!

started with flickers around 13 weeks. now getting big kicks and movements visible from the outside at 18 weeks

I had what felt like a proper kick today(14+6) but I've been having flutters for a week. I Felt Ds kicking around 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->