Question For any moms with 2 or more children...

jlw617

Mom to 2 girls
Reaction score
Ok so this is my 4th pregnancy, I have two living children, 2 babies in heaven. I've talked to my friends that have 3 or more kids and I've asked them about whether or not they had a lot more cramping with baby #3, short answer is yes 3rd pregnancy was much "harder" I'm freaking myself out because im having constant cramping! I know theres a similar thread but I'm specifically looking for moms that have gone through at least 2 full term pregnancies

This is my fourth pregnancy (third baby) and I had a lot more cramping than previous pregnancies. It subsided around 8-9 weeks.

I had the worst cramps ever with ds (3rd) I think it eased off around 9 weeks xxx

3rd baby 3rd pregnancy here and yes cramping is much more this time than I remember. Xxx

My third pregnancy was a breeze with a 43 minute labour from start to finish at home, so no I didn't find it worse. This is my 5th preg with babies 4 & 5 and def the hardest but I think that's because of twins rather than number of pregnancies :thumbup:

This is my 3rd pregnancy an I don't ever remember having as much aches and crampy feelings below with the previous too so I would say yes 3rd time seems a little more scarier for me with these pains didn't think I'd of got as much stretching pains with it being my 3rd xxxx

This is my 4th pregnancy but will be our 3rd child and it has been my worst pregnancy by far. Aches and pains feeling rubbish spotting on and off. My 1st pregnancy was my easiest xx

I seem to be opposite. Third pregnancy (only 4+4 weeks) but not having too many symptoms right now. But my previous pregnancies were easy. So maybe it will be another one of those.

I don't remember having as many cramps with my first two although i'm not sure if this one is actually worse or i just don't remember. I certainly don't remember being as worried as i am now when pregnant with my boys. Would love these next few weeks to go quicker!

Third pregnancy here and by far the absolute hardest! I vomit up to 5 times a day and the cramps have been so bad some days I cant move!!! I have had two scans both showing baby and heartbeat so i think its ok - but really I was just saying to my husband I feel like I have been run over by a bus - so worth it in the end though - hoping the sicky passes soon xxxx

I don't remember having as many cramps with my first two although i'm not sure if this one is actually worse or i just don't remember. I certainly don't remember being as worried as i am now when pregnant with my boys. Would love these next few weeks to go quicker!

You sound like me! I never worried this much with my boys. I seem much more nervous this time around!

I think it varies pregnancy to pregnancy, my third I didn't even know until I was 22 weeks so clearly not for me. I'm on pregnancy twenty-two now (three with me, two stillbirths and sixteen first tri loses) and I've no cramping at all this time, last pregnancy to make it this far was my crampiest I think.

Thanks so much for the replies ladies! I feel much more at ease now about all the cramping!

This is my 9th but 8 th baby everything got harder for me. With the more i had. Hoping this one is not too bad since i little older now(37) but cramps and basic body aches and pains. However last time i was a bit more patient because i didnt know if it would be, my last or not. Now this one as long as i dont miscarry i am planning on it being my last one so trying to be patient but since hcg was 10 on monday i waiting to see what it s after tomorrows test.

Vicki

I'm the opposite, this pregnancy I've had fewer cramps and I'm worrying because everyone else seems to get worse cramps with subsequent pregnancies!

My cramps have eased off now but I feel extremely tired and feeling sickly but not been sick x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->