• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Question for everyone?

JennyLynn512

Mom to four
Reaction score
Those of you who are pregnant, I have a question. I am currently seven weeks along. For the past month I have been horribly constipated and maybe went to the bathroom once a week, MAYBE! I know this is a lot of info, so bear with me. Recently, (yesterday evening and today), I have instead had a horrible case of diarehha. It is the complete opposite now. I also have a horrible stomach ache, which I thought was just morning sickness (could very well being, I've had a lot of that lately) but doubled with the diarehha is not making it very easy to get out of bed in the morning. I'm just wondering if this is normal or if I should be worried that I ate something wrong or if I am just overreacting.

Any advice will help! Thanks guys!

ive had *ahem* bowl problems the past two mornings aswell!

dunno why coz i never did with Rhys

Yeah bowel problems in their numerous forms are common hun. However if the diarrhea doesn't not subside after 3 days give your doc of midwife a call. Also keep drinking plenty of water so you don't get dehydrated and it will also help calm your bowels. Hope you get relief soon!

I had a bad 3 days in a row.... not my finest of days to say the least. This was right when my morning sickness was getting better of course.

Yeah it's pretty normal,try to go to the toilet once a day if u can.Hope you feel better.

To help produce bowel movements try :

Warm milk before bed (if really bad, add 2 teaspoons of castor oil)

During the day mix honey or sugar with a glass of milk

Try and take notice in how you are chewing your food, try to make it a little more smooshyer before swallowing.

Lots of salad and loads and loads of water

You should try to be going to the toilet ("number 2") in the mornings when you get up or after breakfast

Goodluck ladies..

is castor oil ok in pregnancy :? ^^

As long as you dont take it daily and only use it in very small quanities its ok, thats why i wrote 'if really bad' ..but in the later stages of pregnancy it can induce labour so ladies that are 35 weeks + ..watch it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->