question for everyone

Taylor91

Reaction score
Ive been trying to conceive for about 5/6 months now. My last period was on the 30th October and i finished on the 3rd November. Ive been having unprotected sex since then and today when i went to the toilet and wiped there was a bit of blood. Does anyone know what this could be? I dont think its spotting because its too soon after my period and there hasnt been anymore today. Any help and advice please?

Do you know when/if you ovulated? It sounds like you're a couple days ahead of me, so I'm assuming you ovulated a few days ago. In which case, it's possible that it is implantation bleeding, which is a good sign. It happens when the egg implants in the uterus, though not all women have it. Good luck!

Best thing is keep track of your periods and work out what is normal for you. But yes it does sound like implantation bleeding

i thought implantation bleeding happened like a week before your next period? and my next period isnt for another 17 days

Implantation doesn't necessarily happen a week before your period, it happens when it attaches to the wall, it's different for every woman depending on your cycle length, it is usually about 12 days after ovulation though . . . but it can be anywhere between 2 day's and 12 days after ovulation :) fingers crossed it is IB lots of :dust: to you!!

Hello ladies!

Sorry to just jump in...

Taylor...u know whats funny with me, is that i didnt have any midcycle spotting untill my DH and i started "trying" to get pregnant...now like every other month i get it..my doc says its caused from ovulation...the egg breakin thru the ovary...How long are your cycles??...U could be ovulating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->