Question for ladies using a sperm donor....

NovemberRayne

TTC #1
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been covered or asked before - but here goes

For all those who used or are using a sperm donor to concieve, what made you choose the man you chose?

Personally, our choice was a no brainer, he is just perfect for us. Physically he resembles my girlfriend a lot, his personality, intelligence and spontaneous side also resembles her. in a lot of ways, had I wanted to do this alone he is the sort of man I would go for (on a purely child baring basis) on top of that we all get along great and spend a lot of time talking and laughing before donations. Which makes it feel more like a good friend is helping us start our family

We (my gf and I) often talk about how beautiful we think our babies will be and hopefully intend to use him again for a sibling (although that's way off as we haven't conceived baby number one yet)

So what drew you to your sperm donor, what was it about him that made him perfect for you... Or does the want for a baby negate much of the donors looks, personality or other things like that.

Looking forward to responses

NovemberRayne xxx

My choice was based on a few things, He had a similar background to me. His dad is from the same country as mine.

And physically he is the type of guy that i would normally date.

And we seemed to hit it off from our first meeting.

He is perfect, very understand, reliable, and he has now become a good friend.

We have been trying to conceive for 4 months now.

My choice was based on a few things, He had a similar background to me. His dad is from the same country as mine.

And physically he is the type of guy that i would normally date.

And we seemed to hit it off from our first meeting.

He is perfect, very understand, reliable, and he has now become a good friend.

We have been trying to conceive for 4 months now.

That is how we chose also. He has features like my husband except just a lot younger. And we all get along really well, at least it seems so from our first meeting. Since we are doing at-home insemination with him ejaculating directly into me, it had to be someone that I would normally have dated if I wasn't married. :thumbup:

i wanted asian and taller than 5'10. first donor was 6'3 half chinese half korean, but his swimmers didnt.. 2nd donor was 5'10 and vietnamese which is actually better in a way as my cousin's wife is vietnamese and i spend a bunch of time with her and her family and the kids will look like their cousins.

i wanted asian and taller than 5'10. first donor was 6'3 half chinese half korean, but his swimmers didnt.. 2nd donor was 5'10 and vietnamese which is actually better in a way as my cousin's wife is vietnamese and i spend a bunch of time with her and her family and the kids will look like their cousins.

Good luck to you :dust: Although I am going to try and make the best of it, I am hoping we do not have to get more than this one donor. Kind of stressful and I feel shy with the husband watching :sex:

heh thanks.. im 14 weeks pregnant with twins so =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->