Question for mommas to be.

Momma13

Reaction score
Has anyone had a fever either during Ovulation or in the TWW & went on to become pregnant?

Just curious if a fever will mess with the ability to implant...

Oh, yes. I had a tummy bug during my TWW when I got pregnant with my second-born. I was soooo sick and had a high fever for a couple of days. It clearly didn't affect anything because he's 3 now... :) Good luck!!!

Thank you for replying! That sounds about like what I have had going on for 3 days now: fever 102-104, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting. No cough, runny nose, or sore throat, so I'm accounting it to a stomach bug.

Thank you! I've had 6 losses & no living children. Hoping for my rainbow.

Oh yes I caught a vomiting bug too! It was horrendous but now I'm 10 weeks. Good luck xx

I had a cold at ovulation time when I conceived, my temperature completely messed with my chart so I didn't actually know I was ovulating! Lucky it was DHs birthday otherwise we probably would've missed the window! Good luck

Oh yes I caught a vomiting bug too! It was horrendous but now I'm 10 weeks. Good luck xx

I'm sorry you were sick, too, but I'm so happy to hear you're on your way!<3<3 thank you for the reply:hugs:

I had a cold at ovulation time when I conceived, my temperature completely messed with my chart so I didn't actually know I was ovulating! Lucky it was DHs birthday otherwise we probably would've missed the window! Good luck

I really wonder if that's what happened to CD18 & CD19. We had a cold front move in on CD18 shortly before I got a fever but right before I started feeling off.

Temps dropped from the 80s and 90s to the 40s! May not seem cold to northerners, but in FL that was AC off& blankets out weather. Our two day winter this year. Lol.

That's kind of awesome you conceived on DHs birthday. A belated present you're genuinely happy to receive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->