Question for momma's!

BunNtheOven

Mom Expecting # 2!
Reaction score
I've gained about 40 pounds and being induced monday. I'm wondering how you all lost at birth and PP birth, and like a week PP, etc..
I'm just curious :flower:

I gained 23lb throughout my pregnancy but lost 1st within a week or two. Shame I had really bad eating habits and put it all back on! :haha:

i gained 44lb and today i am 12 days pp and i have lost 30lb so far. my lo weighed 8lb15oz and i had tons of water too. xx

I also gained 40lbs and was induced (5'5, 123lbs -> 163lbs)

#1... do NOT be shocked if you actually gain weight after labour. The amount of fluids going into you during induction (if pitocin) caused me to have a 9lb baby boy and then come out at 165lbs :rofl: If you choose an epidural, this is likely too.

I lost 20lbs within the month and the other 20lbs took a year of very hard work. Sorry! I gained a lot of fat from eating too much.

Thanks ladies.:)

I've gained 40 but i honesty DONT see where it all went! haha. I see maybe 10 pounds. MAYBE (besides my tummy obviously hahaha).
I just wanna know what i'm dealing with after.. i need to get my diet stuff rip roaring to go! haha.
I'll be breastfeeding too, i hope that helps me! :D

I lost about 12 right after he was born. Came home and lost another 5 that week. I breastfeed and ate cookies all day so the last 3 stayed on until I put the cookies down about 10 days ago and lost the last 3 pounds. I did no workouts, or dieting. Just breastfeeding and sitting on the couch all day.

I gained 30 lb total (most of it was water, though). At 3 days pp, I had only lost about 7 lb because they put so much extra fluid into me (on an IV for 24 hours). By 10 days pp, I had lost 33lb.

I gained 42 pounds and lost about 54 in total by time my LO was 7 months old. I lost a stone the day after I delivered and lost the other 28 I put on naturally over about the next 8 weeks of breastfeeding and eating healthily. I stepped up my exercise regime when my LO was around 5 months and am now in better shape than I have ever been (though still cant get rid of my soft little tummy).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->