Question for second time after c-section

NT123

Reaction score
Hi I'm really hoping for an opinion from those pregnant after a c-section.... With my last pregnancy my stomach was tender, couldn't have trousers tight near my waist etc but this time I feel nothing stomach wise... Is this normal with a pregnancy after c-section? I can even lay on my stomach at 10 weeks!

I am following. Although this is my fourth, this is my first pregnancy after a section so don't know what to expect. Although I've been able to lie on my tummy part of my scar on the righthas been a little tender but not sore and only once so far I had a few little pains like a warm needle in my scar a week ago but just a few.

My first baby was EMCS. I didn't really have any issues with tenderness with her but I have noticed with this one (at 9 weeks) that it's alittle more uncomfortable to sleep on my tummy. I was on my tummy untill well into 2nd tri with DD.

Apart from that, I've noticed a bit of a stabbing/pulling at my scar the past couple of days but it's nothing too terrible. Feels like I really need to scratch it but that never helps and it goes in a few minutes.

Hoping that's the worst I'll have to deal with tbh. I am worried being pregnant following c-sect, no idea what to expect really. Desperate for my scan in 3 weeks to make sure everything ok

Hello, this is my second and dd was born via emcs.

To be honest, I've not noticed any difference between this pregnancy and my last one. Although I have noticed that I've popped out a lot quicker so I look pregnant a lot sooner, although I know this can be the case after you've had a previous pregnancy.

I don't sleep on my stomach though so can't give any advice on that but I've not had any pulling or tugging or anything where my scar is x

I'm assuming it's ok to sleep on your tummy to until you get a bump?

Sleep on your tummy at will hon, you will get uncomfortable WAY before you can potential hurt the baby.

Thank you, I usually fall asleep on my tummy but when feeling nauseous i dont.
I will get out my dream gennii pillow in a few weeks or so. :)

I'm almost 11 weeks along and had a ECS with DD back in 2010. I'm solely a stomach sleeper, and I've noticed some discomfort on and off. When it does happen, it's on my scar towards the left side, and usually when I have trapped gas/nausea. I've found if I prop myself up with my knee a bit it helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->