Question for second tri ladies

Rymel12

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I'm popping over from first trimester. Had a quick question for you. I was wondering what week your nausea subsided (assuming it has left already) and what week did you find it was at it's worst. I'm seven weeks now and the nausea hit earlier for me this pregnancy than the last one. I have an upcoming vacation I am considering slightly postponing as it happens on week 9-10. Thinking taking it week 10-11 Could be better especially the later part of week 11. What were your experiences?

Mine didn't subside until about week 13.

I've been pretty lucky so far, but I think the worst weeks were between 8-10 and again from 13-14, maybe? Everyone is so different, though.

Mine stopped at 12 weeks but has been slowly creeping back in :p

Worst was 8-10 weeks. It subsided after that but didn't go entirely until 16 weeks

Mine subsided from 14 weeks but I still have the odd day when it rears it's ugly head, hope it eases soon for you x

I think mine started around week 6 with the nausea and week 8 with the vomitting. It went away around week 15-16. I think it varies greatly among women when MS stops. So it may be very hard to plan a vacation based around when your MS subsides/stops as it's impossible to know beforehand:shrug:

Knock on wood but mine hasn't been too bad. It was probably worst from like 6-8 weeks or so. Better around 12-13.

Mine started at 7 weeks and subsided at around week 17

I think mine started around week 6 with the nausea and week 8 with the vomitting. It went away around week 15-16. I think it varies greatly among women when MS stops. So it may be very hard to plan a vacation based around when your MS subsides/stops as it's impossible to know beforehand:shrug:

Yeah I know it's probably going to be a roll of the dice with how I feel with no guarantees with the morning sickness. I did this same vacation last pregnancy at 20 weeks and I felt great the whole time, but this time my cousins planned a special trip within the vacation that is taking place the third week in July that isn't able to be rescheduled. I'll lose my deposit if we don't go. But if I'm too sick to enjoy it, what would be the point in going anyways?

Mine subsided at around 13 weeks but was still quite bad until it fully disappeared at 16 weeks. My friend who is also pregnant is still experiencing mild nausea at week 24. Hope this all helps?

Mine was at its worst at 8 weeks and had tapered out by 14 weeks although it's at 16 weeks that I noticed I felt like myself again

I'm 15 weeks and still being sick but I'm definitely over the worst of it now. Can you talk to your doctor about anti-nausea medication?

Worst for me was probably weeks 8-10. Mine subsided around week 12-13.

Mine started subsiding at 18 weeks and i was finally able to eat full meals at 20 weeks. Week 13 was the worst for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->