Question for second tri ladies

Mine started at 7 week, peaked at 8-10 weeks. Eased off completely for about 10 days from end of ten weeks and came back really bad at 12 weeks. im having to take sickness medication now for it still.

With my others it started week 6ish and was right through to about 14, my first was til 17 weeks

This pregnancy mine started around 5 weeks, peaked 6 weeks and went away 8 weeks. Very quick, that being said I'm not one to get sick during pregnancy.

Mines still around but was worst around weeks 12-13

Have u made a decision yet on whether to delay your trip? I would suggest the later the better based on my experience.
7-8 weeks was the worst for me (although week 6 when it started was almost as crappy), then it started improving at 11-12 weeks. No relief until 16weeks+ so I had to cancel a holiday at 13 weeks :(

Mine started at 5 weeks and peaked at 11 weeks and left just after 18 weeks ...

Mine started at 6 weeks and at 15th week now, still continuing. Although, I have to say I'm a tad bit better, but the degree is negligible :nope:

Have u made a decision yet on whether to delay your trip? I would suggest the later the better based on my experience.
7-8 weeks was the worst for me (although week 6 when it started was almost as crappy), then it started improving at 11-12 weeks. No relief until 16weeks+ so I had to cancel a holiday at 13 weeks :(

We are really trying to stick to the original times but it's still up in the air. I have great days where I feel fine and then days where the bloat and nausea is bad. I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow and I feel awful tonight so if this is a sign of what's to come this week I'm a little worried. We are driving to get there (24 hour road trip)so it's not like we need to worry about switching flights or anything. It could be a decision made the day before even. Lol. I wish I could predict the future.

Mine started from when i found out at 3 weeks and didnt stop until 16 weeks! It was absolutely horrible and i think week 10 was the worst for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->