Question for those Who have had Babies...

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
Or those who have lost alot of weight.

How do I get rid of the yucky saggy skin? :blush: Is there something I can do to firm it up? There is not much of it, but its enough to make me cringe when I look in the mirror. I dont even want hubby to see it. :blush: Is there a lotion I should be using? or a special excersise tip? I also have this on my inner thighs...

Thanks in advance....

As far as I know the only thing that would take it away is exercise and lifting weights. But I'm interested to see if there's another way!! :D

yeah... I guess I need to start doing crunches or something. The worst of it is where I have stretch marks:blush: I dont ever want to get overweight again. This is the worst I have ever had this....

yep all I know of is working out, not that I've gotten rid of my baby tummy completely :lol:

I have a big baby tummy but I've never had a baby. :dohh: :rofl: :rofl:

The basement is almost complete and then DH and I can start working out! :happydance:

im yet to know about the stretchy skin lol!!

Start moisterising... cos as your losing weight moisterising does it good too!!

Yeah, I just started using some lotions... Guess Ill have to do those crunches....

Mine went back to normal after the first, and I had a bit of a pouch after my second. I still have my baby tummy now but eventually it will go down.

Crunches will help some hon!

I have a flubby tummy from weight loss and I found that crunches REALLY helped!! My mom actually lost 155lbs and she had a lot of saggy skin and she really found that lifting weights toned up the arms and lots and lots of crunches worked the stomach! She now has a flat tummy. She said it takes a while tho, its one of those things that you dont see results after a month..it takes a long time.

Pilates is really good for toning and it hits all your major areas. Mari Winsor has excellent videos, I swore by them before I got pregnant. I'll be getting back into it in a serious way as soon as I'm cleared to exercise again by my doctor

I found it hard work was the only way to flatten my tum both times,but it was worth it :)
I cut out processed foods,refined carbs and sugar is the worst thing too.
That helped me but I knew I had to move my backside to get some definition back again.

So I exercised like a demon LOL
Hard for me at first because I am not keen on loads of crunches etc
But I did an hour of Tae-Bo 5 nights per week and it is so good,after a couple of months I felt my fitness levels go right up.

I also did yoga and that helped tone me up.
I ended up a size smaller than pre-baby.

I plan on doing it after this baby is born too.

im guna start doing sit ups to tone up my tummy also at beauty salons some do a special massage to get rid go saggy skin! i have no idea how much it costs yet but im goin to find out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->