Question for those who use an electric toothbrush!

clarsair

Reaction score
This sounds stupid but I've had one as a gift and used it last night for the first time - however, the vibration is so strong and tickly it was impossible to brush my teeth! Is this normal?? Or is there a technique to it? I've never used one before, and it's a really good quality brush. Honestly, as soon as the brush went anywhere near my gums or lips it was impossible to carry on!

I feel like a right fool.....

:toothpick:

Just hold it against your teeth.

I have an Oral B Vitality and that thing could power a washer when it's fully charged.

V xxx

yeah they take some getting used to! i love mine now!

You are very ticklish hehe

I love mine, it makes my teeth feel so much cleaner :) Try not to think about it tickling (easier said than done I would imagine lol) x

I was like that at first lol

You are not supposed to brush back ad fourth but just hold the head on each tooth x

I hate them! They tickle my nose and I feel like I need a sneeze for ages after!

if you hold your nose with your other hand it doesn't tickle so much

I've tried again tonight, using the hold-your-nose tip, and I could manage it for a bit longer. Although, I was concentrating so hard that I didn't notice all the toothpaste foam running down my front. Lovely. Will keep trying!

Also, I tried to canvass opinions at work but it quickly degenerated into innuendo bingo....!

Lol they do take a bit of getting used to, but as the batterey wears down abit youll be ok haha

i can't use them for this reason, used to tickle my nose lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->