Question for you ladies withpossible LP issues and B100 complex...

inpghttc

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I posted this yesterday in the TTC#1 thread and didn't get any responses so I thought I'd try here. I am 34 years old, hopefully you gals consider me old enough to post in here. I feel that I have more issues that may be related to 35+ than the other threads. AF got me yesterday and so I am now officially starting my 5th cycle TTC. I am a little concerned about my LP and was hoping I could get some advice from those of you who also have these issues. If you look at my cycle only from with af officially starts, I have a nice long 14 day LP and a cycle that is every month exactly the same, even with ovulation....however, since I have come off the pill and started to TTC, (these past 4 cycles), I have started spotting lightly off and on from 10 DPO until af comes. Ugh! I am not sure if this will cause me issues with getting pregnant or not. I had a gyne appointment last week and she didn't seem overly concerned about it but she referred me to an RE that I can't get an appointment with until November. So, I am looking into some natural remedies that I can maybe try this cycle until I see the RE next month that won't hurt me if progesterone is not the issue. I am already on a really good prescription strength Prenatal that already has all the B vitamins in it, but was wondering if I should maybe try taking B100 complex in addition to it to maybe help stop the spotting. I am afraid of getting too much of the B vitamins as well. Anyone have any advice or other remidies?? Anyone spot like this and was able to get pregnant anyway?

Hi. :hi:

I started taking Vitamin B6 last cycle to help lengthen LP and it went from 10days to 14. I'll see how I get on this month as this cycle I have included CoEnzyme Q10 into my vitamins as well.
Q10 helps to improve egg quality for the more "mature" person lol.

xx

With a 14 day LP, you don't have a problem with length, but the spotting could be indicative of low progesterone (or not). If you were on the pill for some time, you could be deficient in B6 as the pill depletes B6 and folic acid. You could try to supplement with a B-complex and see if it helps, but I would start with a lower dosage.

Sometimes it takes a while for our cycles to stabilize after being on the pill so keep charting!

Hello again ladies...stupid question...do you tajke the B complex during your whole cycle or just after O??? Thanks!

You would take the B-complex all cycle, but it's fine to start wherever you are in your current cycle.

So I used the B100 comples since CD1 and my CBFM peaked this morning 3 days early than it has for the past 3 months, is that a good thing??? anyone else have that??

My OD was early by 4 days when I started taking 50 mgs of a B complex. It lengthened my LP by 2 days. My OD went back to 'normal' by the 2nd or 3rd cycle on it.

If you're PNV already has B vitamins in it, then you don't need any more. If you take in high levels of most vitamins (the B's included), then your body doesn't absorb as much (your gut makes less of the vitamin receptors). You should be good with your B's on the PNV!

That's interesting about the B6 lengthening the cycle. I had no idea it would do that! Cool. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->