question from a ttcer!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by babytots, Oct 26, 2008.

1. babytots

babytots Well-Known Member

hi girls i was hoping you could help me with a question?

for the past 6 days or so i have had an increase in discharge mainly creamy cm but sometimes a bit of sticky type ewcm thrown in too. i'm never this wet post ov sorry tmi and was wondering if any of you ladies had it before you got you bfp.

i'm currently 9dpo af due thursday.

also did any of you have runny noses after ov as i have heard this is a symptom too.

thanks for any replies and hope you all enjoy your pregnancies! x

2. xxxjacxxx

xxxjacxxx My Eggo is Preggo!

The change in CM can signify af coming and its amazing what the body can do to fool you...:dohh: I personally didnt really notice a change in my cm but I DID get a stuffy nose form 7dpo onwards and it never left me until I was about 7 weeks gone...

Good Luck!! x

3. babytots

babytots Well-Known Member

thanks hun. with my 1st angel i got a stuffy nose that lasted for 3 weeks so was hopnig this month might be the same hopefully.

also never usually get creamy cm before af but i guess when it comes to the :witch: anythings possible! x

4. Angel21

Angel21 Mummy to Joseph and Jacob

I got a lot of creamy white CM....! x

5. LongRoadAhead

LongRoadAhead ♥Due 06/05/09♥

Everybody is different and a change in CM isnt realy a significant sign of pregnancy, Just your body doing different things, after all we're not robots so can change all the time.
    The only way your guna be able to tell is with a test and not on 'symptom spotting'. I didnt have any symptoms atall when I found out I was pregnant so its completley different for everyone.
    Hope u get the result u want
    X