question from a ttcer!

babytots

Reaction score
hi girls i was hoping you could help me with a question?

for the past 6 days or so i have had an increase in discharge mainly creamy cm but sometimes a bit of sticky type ewcm thrown in too. i'm never this wet post ov sorry tmi and was wondering if any of you ladies had it before you got you bfp.

i'm currently 9dpo af due thursday.

also did any of you have runny noses after ov as i have heard this is a symptom too.

thanks for any replies and hope you all enjoy your pregnancies! x

The change in CM can signify af coming and its amazing what the body can do to fool you...:dohh: I personally didnt really notice a change in my cm but I DID get a stuffy nose form 7dpo onwards and it never left me until I was about 7 weeks gone...

Good Luck!! x

thanks hun. with my 1st angel i got a stuffy nose that lasted for 3 weeks so was hopnig this month might be the same hopefully.

also never usually get creamy cm before af but i guess when it comes to the :witch: anythings possible! x

Everybody is different and a change in CM isnt realy a significant sign of pregnancy, Just your body doing different things, after all we're not robots so can change all the time.
The only way your guna be able to tell is with a test and not on 'symptom spotting'. I didnt have any symptoms atall when I found out I was pregnant so its completley different for everyone.
Hope u get the result u want
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back