• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

question from ttc for you ladies, need help

Reaction score
so i have had 8 or so bfn since last wed. im cd 37 today irregular cycles dont know when to expect af- anyway tons of signs
gassy
tired
twinges
heartburn
pee alot
bloating etc
but my ? is i just wiped and had stretchy yellowish cm, never had this before could this be a good sign, has anyone had this and got bfn at first only to get bfp later?? just curious, and congrats to all the bfp's good luck ladies

This is my obvious pregnancy sign, good luck and fx for you that u get ur bfp soon xx

yes i hope so too, but 8 bfn lol, but i got a poss vv faint line on blue dye yesterday, so i dunno im confused

The yellow cm and achey boobs were my first symptoms, always get achey boobs pre af tho too....

Other symptoms didn't kick in until 5-6 weeks like tiredness and nausea! But yellow cm has been the consistent sign, literally looks like i sneezed in my pants lol.

Have u tried a frer? Or just cheapies? I was getting bfn's on cheapies, i used a frer and got a very solid bfp! Xx

i used 2 frers last week , and 2 dollar store nothing, then i used 2 blue dye(i know they suxk) and i posted in pregnancy gallery swear at like 2 mins, seen the line that makes the cross for bfp! very faint but i seen it, now i wiped once and yellow cm, never had that before, but my boobs dont hurt, tons of signs but all bfp, thinking im out

The only obvious symptom I had this time was sore boobs and even then I just thought it was AF coming lol!
Hope you get your BFP :)

I might just be really unobservant about CM but I didn't really notice or remember weird CM. My main symptoms started between weeks 5-6 and tomorrow is week 7 for me and the symptoms really hit me like a speeding train half-way through this week, severe nausea, exhaustion, etc. Sore boobs, bigger. I bloated the worst in the 5th week I'd say, now I just feel fat and I think I've gained weight because I don't want to eat the things I used to which were healthy and the list of things that sounds appealing to me is growing short. I need to nap every day or I'm useless. I have no energy to do the dishes so they literally have not been done in a week and I just wash whatever dish I need at that moment. It's horrible lol. I am looking forward to the second trimester. But as far as when I was really early on, when I tested and got my two BFP's I was about 4 weeks and the main things then were the cramping and the sore boobs, which I thought was just pre-period stuff (wrong! Lol) Oh, I also was peeing more at that time, as well! Like I say, symptoms started to get worse in week 5 and by the middle of week 6 I was a miserable, complaining, hard to be around wreck. Go through some of my posts on here. They're depressing ;) Good luck to you! From the other ladies' comments on CM yours sounds promising! Let us know! Are you cramping, by the way? I don't think that everyone does but I certainly did, a LOT lol. :hugs:

OH! And PS! I totally forgot about this! When I was early on, one thing I DID notice about my CM was that it was watery when I checked (I felt a gush) except for little globs that looked like cottage cheese and were creamy when I pressed them with my finger. I was pretty sure I'd never had that before. I didn't have a yeast infection or anything. It lasted a few days and then was just back to being watery and not really interesting enough for me to remember anything about lol.

I have increased cm in first tri from about 12 dpo maybe? Mind's more creamy and white. Although i sometimes get this before af too! The tiredness hit me before my bfp but other than that, no symptoms. Fingers crossed for you :)

Both times I got sticky thick yellow cm for a couple of days that turned to watery for the next few

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->