question from ttc please :)

Reaction score
hey ladies i have posted here before, congrats to you all, dont want to jump in sorry, but just wanted to ask, i have irregular cycles always, last af was 12/08, and for the past 4 or so days my boobs have been super sore, and i never get af symptoms this early, and if i get af i have backache, sore boobs etc, right now u just have sore boobs and some cm and tiny tiny nauseous, i took a test 2 days ago bfn, any experience with this?? or could it still be took early?? have no clue when i ovulated or if i did, because of my cycles, any help i would appreciate!!!

Test again but make sure you use an frer with fmu. They test at 7mlU/HCG. If you're preggers it'll show up on this one first. Good luck!!

i used an answer brand and it was stark white, not sure what to think, felling alittle crampy now, and my boobs omg hurt so bad

It could be to early i also def agree use frer gave me a strong early bfp!!

Is answer brand different from frer? But if last af was 12/08 wouldnt it show by now?

I dont think answer is quite as sensitive as frer and you never know many women get late bfps

Well I've seen online that answer brand only works at a min of 25mlU/HCG and when I had my beta for my preg last year I measured at 7mlU/HCG and also used an frer which showed a double line positive that day. 7mlU/HCG is pretty darned sensitive. So you can use Answer, Clear Blue, internet cheapies but you'll just have to wait a week longer.

Bloating, sore boobs etc can also be signs of AF or other things doesn't always mean pregnancy. Implantation & ovulation time also vary so it's impossible to speculate until you get a line on a good test. Wish you a bfp!

Wait a few days and test with a FRER again! Good luck to you!

I'd test again in a few days, I might be just where it's too early to be picked up yet.
I had a feeling at 3dpo that I was pregnant, far too early for any test and implantation wouldn't have even happened. I a sore back was cramping felt sick. I have 20 odd IC tests so started testing a 3dpo. 7 dpo I got a white second line and at 9 dpo a faint very fainy pink line, and 12 dpo it was a clearly see line. Good luck and fingers crossed for you.

Well I've seen online that answer brand only works at a min of 25mlU/HCG and when I had my beta for my preg last year I measured at 7mlU/HCG and also used an frer which showed a double line positive that day. 7mlU/HCG is pretty darned sensitive. So you can use Answer, Clear Blue, internet cheapies but you'll just have to wait a week longer.

Bloating, sore boobs etc can also be signs of AF or other things doesn't always mean pregnancy. Implantation & ovulation time also vary so it's impossible to speculate until you get a line on a good test. Wish you a bfp!
ok so answer brand isnt as sensative, sorry i dont know much about hpt , i just feel different and my boobs are very sore, and alittle cramping today, so again i dont know wit these messed up cycles, i guess ill wait another few days and get a frer

I'd test again in a few days, I might be just where it's too early to be picked up yet.
I had a feeling at 3dpo that I was pregnant, far too early for any test and implantation wouldn't have even happened. I a sore back was cramping felt sick. I have 20 odd IC tests so started testing a 3dpo. 7 dpo I got a white second line and at 9 dpo a faint very fainy pink line, and 12 dpo it was a clearly see line. Good luck and fingers crossed for you.

thank you! do you see anything on the test?? i think i imagined a line lol! its been almost a year of trying ughh, im sooooo hoping its too early, my body must be fooling me, my boobs are sore to the touch

Is answer brand different from frer? But if last af was 12/08 wouldnt it show by now?

Hey.. my last AF was 13th dec.
I used an frer and got a faint positive today and a clear blue yesterday.. but real faint try again on a frer or a few days time. ") good luck xx

well that means mine should have showed by now :( ughhh, sore boobs moody now, alittle cramps wtf

well that means mine should have showed by now :( ughhh, sore boobs moody now, alittle cramps wtf

Not necessarily it depends how your body builds up you hcg I guess. With my son I never found out until 9 weeks. Its odd because this time I think I just knew.. even if I had a bfn I think I would of still believed I was pg. Either way its not iver till she comea and I hope she doesnt good luck xx

yeah but again I don't know when my periods, because they're so irregular

Sorry to hear that, it could be implantation but you won't know till you test with frer. I got a bfp 10 days after O with frer's. It all depends on when the embryo decides to stick. But after I saw such quick results with all three times I've got the bfp's, I just stopped wasting $$ on the other tests. You can get frer's quite cheaply off ebay.

yeah I will be testing again in a few days my stomach hurts so bad today oh my god to be honest with you I don't know a lot about implantation bleeding and things like that

thank you! do you see anything on the test?? i think i imagined a line lol! its been almost a year of trying ughh, im sooooo hoping its too early, my body must be fooling me, my boobs are sore to the touch

I couldn't see anything, it might be worth having a look on Amazon and buying some tests on there, you'll save your self so much money. to brought 25 ovulation tests and 20 pregnancy tests for less then £10 on there last year. I tried for 2 years for my first and found quite a few times my body tricked me into thinking I was pregnant. it's very hard to deal with when you've been trying a while. hopefully this is not that case for you and that you are actually pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->