question from ttc please :)

I went to er.i have a uti, he put blood.on pregnancy test, bfn ! :-(

I 've never heard of doing a test that way. usually they have to send the blood of for testing, not put it onto a test.
your not out till AF shows, my first symptom with my first was a UTI, I was about 3 weeks when I got it, so around implantation time. never thought anything of it at the time, as didn't think I would ever be lucky to fall pregnant.

I 've never heard of doing a test that way. usually they have to send the blood of for testing, not put it onto a test.
your not out till AF shows, my first symptom with my first was a UTI, I was about 3 weeks when I got it, so around implantation time. never thought anything of it at the time, as didn't think I would ever be lucky to fall pregnant.
im soo confused, i never heard.if er.putting blood.on hpt, this uti stuff sucks, i would assume if i was preggo it should show by now?? My boobs have been hurting for.over a week.now, i dont know what to think

Also af is irregular so i dont kbow if im even late, so if i had regular cyclesit would be easier so i dont know if its still too early or not, or if im out

Boobs and other things, back etc can sometimes hurt when there's more progesterone in your body. There's much more progesterone in the luteal phase of your cycle. Female athletes are more prone to injury as it relaxes your muscles and loosens your joints-the exact symptoms and effects of pregnancy. You may either be dealing a progesterone spike or you're pregnant with late implantation. If your frer test is still negative on Sunday I'd assume it's your cycle.

Boobs and other things, back etc can sometimes hurt when there's more progesterone in your body. There's much more progesterone in the luteal phase of your cycle. Female athletes are more prone to injury as it relaxes your muscles and loosens your joints-the exact symptoms and effects of pregnancy. You may either be dealing a progesterone spike or you're pregnant with late implantation. If your frer test is still negative on Sunday I'd assume it's your cycle.
what would cause more progesterone?? so if i implanted later would i have had symptoms before then>? because my boobs have been hurting for alittle over a week, so if af was 12/08 and we beded all of the last week of december and alittle before do i have a good chance? its hard to tell when i implanted if i was prego cause i dont know when i ovulate

I "knew" I was pregnant as well but kept getting BFN! With my last 2 pregnancies I got bfps quite early and this time it was about a week later and still bfn. I was so confused! I took 4 clear blue plus tests over a weeks span, all negative. I took a frer the same day as my last cb and saw the faintest line. Took another frer a few days later and a nice dark BFP!! I definitely think frers are the best tests to use for detecting it early!

Good luck!

what would cause more progesterone?? so if i implanted later would i have had symptoms before then>? because my boobs have been hurting for alittle over a week, so if af was 12/08 and we beded all of the last week of december and alittle before do i have a good chance? its hard to tell when i implanted if i was prego cause i dont know when i ovulate
As soon as you ovulate the egg release causes progesterone to increase in your body, it's a curve that lasts and teeters off at your AF. When doctors want to know if you've ovulated they'll test on cd21 as that's ~6 days after o and right where the peak for most cycles exist. I usually o late (cd18-21 so they test me later) and if you have longish or unpredictable cycles this could be what you're dealing with. Women sometimes clue in that their preggers because the progesterone continues as a pregnancy tskes place (progesterone continues to rise). So it could be either. Hopefully a bfp if that's what you're looking for.

As soon as you ovulate the egg release causes progesterone to increase in your body, it's a curve that lasts and teeters off at your AF. When doctors want to know if you've ovulated they'll test on cd21 as that's ~6 days after o and right where the peak for most cycles exist. I usually o late (cd18-21 so they test me later) and if you have longish or unpredictable cycles this could be what you're dealing with. Women sometimes clue in that their preggers because the progesterone continues as a pregnancy tskes place (progesterone continues to rise). So it could be either. Hopefully a bfp if that's what you're looking for.
OMG I JUST TESTED I GOT A FAINT LINE!! it came up w/ in a min. go look its on pregancy test under omg updated plz look

I def see it on the first signal im sure the frer will darken in a day or two. Congrats you knew all along you were pregnant maybe doctors should start listening to women!!

I see it too! congratulations! it's funny how sometimes we just know we're pregnant

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->