Question ?Ladies :)

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
After having your first baby ...Did you noticed if you periods got less painful after or were they the same that before ?

i have horrible periods ...and people keep telling me it gets better once you have a child ....so i was wondering if you noticed a difference for the better or the worst for you ?

Thanks!

Funny you should ask, cause now I think about it I used to get quite bad cramping, which I assumed was down to my irregularity of periods, but thinking about it now I can say the 3 ones I had in 7 months before getting PG with NO 2 were less painful, I did not even know I was going to have one . . . Hmmm . . .x

not nnoticed hun as went straight onto contraception and dont get periods x

actually I did notice I had barely any cramps at all, my period was quite heavy in the start, but its practically over after 5 days and it used to last alot longe.r

Mine are wayyyyyy better now than before!!!! Less painful and lighter

Mine was always light.Never got cramps.Its still the same except my cycle which used to be 33days is now 40days,meaning I only get periods every 2nd month.woohoo!

I've never got cramps, and I've only had 2 periods so I don't think my body is "normal" again. My periods have been AWFUL! I've pretty much hemorrhaged for 5 days. I mean bleeding through a Super Super tampon an hour. It is really bad. It makes me very tired too!

oh my goodness... i've just realised... i've had two periods since giving birth and they've been magical in comparison to what i used to have. so hopefully they'll be as glorious for you! xx

I'm sorry to say but my periods got worse. :(
I only had one period since having Lola and it was quite heavy with crampy,something I've never had before.

Mine got better too!!!

Less painful, I'll have the odd one where it might hurt a bit more but not much!!!

Before I had Noah they'd make me sick with the pain & I refused to take the pill as it just messed me up even more!!!

PS - I don't tell my OH they don't hurt.........that way I get to milk it and lounge round with a hot water bottle & need no excuse to eat chocolate! He gets to look after me :muaha:

Mine got better with first 2 babies but after ethan they was 100x worse so glad not to have them for a few months

i never thought about this before, but yes... after i had Jordyn, my periods completely changed! i used to have debilitating periods... soooooo painful... now i have no cramps at all... and they only last max 4 days...its like very heavy for 3 days, last day regular... nexy day gone.

worse I am afraid to say but I never had pain before. My SIL had her 1st baby at 39yrs through IVF & cannot believe that for the 1st time in 20yrs she doesnt have a week of agony every month!

Hi Ya. Mine have got worse and last month I seemed to have two periods!!! Arghh. But im back on my pill now so hopefully no more!!!! xx

I can't say, as I still have not had a period. And I am not complaining!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->