Question on Heavy Periods.....

Pato

Reaction score
Hi ladies, not sure if I'm in the right section but here goes....

My LO is 16+ months old now. I had a PPH when she was born and became rather anemic and I actually had a bleed for just past 12 weeks not heavy but noticeable. Anyway, now AF is regularly back in town, I've noticed that my periods are really HEAVY, start with a BANG, no spotting or nothing, I mean I can be sitting here chatting and when I get up it's like my wrist has been slit only in in my undies IYKWIM. And..... they come sporadically, it seems almost every two weeks or so I'm bleeding. I don't feel sick or anything just wondering if anyone else has really heavy periods after 2nd LO.

Hey,
My periods were always fine after my first 3 DD's, but after DD4 I had a small PPH (lost 800ml) and now my periods seem really heavy - a lot heavier than before LO anyway. They don't start quite as sudden as yours seem to, but I use the super plus tampons, and I have to change them every 1-2hours.
I am due a smear test, so I was going to ask the nurse then if this was normal - have you ever asked nurse/gp?

You are not alone :flow: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->