Question... Possibly TMI

ladybug1023

1st trimester
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am a 24 year old my hubby and I have been NTNP since October... since October I have had 1 period but it only lasted 2 days and that was in Feburary... Now for the last month or so I have had really bad abdominal pain, been to the doctors and they can not seem to find anything wrong. Then yesterday, I started have what seems to be a period... but it is very dark and very light for me. Any ideas??? I am not sure even when to test because my cycles are so irregular... Anyone else in a similar situation??

Thanks.

I've been having shorter/lighter periods for the last 3 months, getting negative hpts (no matter how many I take), going for a blood test this weekend. i think you should do the same :)

Were you coming off BCP or implant or coil etc?

They can really mess with your cycle for a while but hopefully things are beginning to regulate now your having AF more often.

AF Changes so much over the years for each woman and can differ hugely just month to month... :hugs: Hope you get your BFP soon x

I have been on the birth control pill for about 5 years. However before I went on the pill and while I was on the pill my cycles were not regular. Hopefully this is AF regulating finally. I recently had ultrasounds and they are saying everything is normal. I am not sure how everything is normal when I do not have a regular cycle, but oh well. Thank you for the advice

Yogurt: What type of blood test are they doing for you?

Im getting a quantitative blood test, I hear those are 100% unlike the qualitative ones. Im not sure what to think, I felt some cramps today that made me think I might be ovulating but Im still not sure. My pelvic area doesnt look normal. I hope I don't have a friggin cyst ! o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->