question regarding 2ww from TTC

helenbun2005

Reaction score
hi all!

Im a mum of 1 and we are trying for number two.
Im currecntly a week from testing/AF and arent feeling any twinges or cramps or pains or anything of any indication that somthing might be on the way. With DS i was cramping continuously from conception but as it turned out i had a sist on my ovary...hense all the cramps.

Is it normal to not feel anything and still get a BFP??

any experience greatfully recieved! thank you!

I didn't feel anything when I had my BFP. Only (.)(.) were fuller and sore..after a week cramps kicked in.. GOOD LUCK! :)

The month I got pregnant I didn't even try to symptom spot but I had (and still have) no symptoms whatsoever. My BBs are a little larger and I'm bloated but apart from that nada.

I know its hard when you want it so much but you just can't think about it in the 2WW

I'm just like the other two ladies. The only thing that put the question mark in my head were the crazy dreams I was having.

I'm just like the other two ladies. The only thing that put the question mark in my head were the crazy dreams I was having.

Oo i forgot about the dreams lol. Still have them, just off the wall dreams:haha::tease:

Oh I forgot to mansion how mean I was with OH:dohh: veeery cranky and easily irritable :devil:

I had absolutely no symptoms the month I got my BFP. I had actually felt way more pregnant the month before, which turned out to be a big fat NOTHING! :) The only indication I had was my cat not leaving my side for an instance...very strange. I woke the day I had marked "TEST" on my calendar and almost didn't, because I didn't want to waste a good digi!

I know it sucks, but keep thinking positive vibes and try to be at peace with the wait! I will handle it SO differently the next time I am TTC! Baby dust to you!

headaches was my only symptom pre bfp but i had a rule about only testing after af was due never before so I would not really think about it at all in the days leasing up to af. X

I had 2 of the most vivid pregnancy dreams during my 2ww and sure enough I was preggo. Other that that I had no symptoms to speak of. I was a little bit more thirsty but nothing major. It was more of the symptoms I wasn't getting that made me question. No cramps, irritability, or headaches like I usually got with AF. Good luck! :thumbup:

I had no symptoms .. infact i was almost certain that AF was coming and then got BFP!

I tested early and got my bfp at 10dpo, but had I not I would've been sure AF was coming. I only had sore boobs, but that was normal for me before AF. I got AF type cramps when it was due too...luckily they didn't lead to anything lol.

I had been TTC for some months. On the previous months, I had lot of symptoms (PMS after all, i guess), but when I got the BFP, I knew something was going on, cause I didn't have symptoms at all.. No cramping, no nausea, no sleepiness.....

I never had any cramps and still dont, in fact i have never even had any symptoms, i still feel the same as i did before i was pregnant.

thank you all soooo much!

you have al made me feel MUCH better!

here's hoping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back