Question, Restlessness

mommyof2peas

Reaction score
So I know that restless legs are normal. But what about restless body? Like when you take too much of a pain medication? Imagine not just your legs, but your arms and body being jittery as well....also kinda feels like maybe Ive drank to many energy drinks...Although Ive only been drinking water. :shrug: Ive had this for the last couple days on and off....anyone else get somethng like this?

I get restless legs at night and I do feel it in my arms too. I don't get it every night but I actually noticed the other night that I think it's much worse when I have a glass of milk before bed, have no idea why. Do you notice it worse some nights than others? Something you are eating/drinking may be triggering it, just a thought.

It is horrible though, isn't it?!

I hate it! I only really notice it once Ive sat down to relax. And Ive only gotten it in the last couple days. But when it hits I feel the need to flex all my muscles at once, to kind of stretch them out. It really is a crap feeling, thats for sure

omg this is so arrrghhhh grrrrrr isnt it, yes the restless body thing is somehting that happens to me every now and then and its not nice, (crawling the walls)

im sure I look like a right spaz when I stretch. I all the sudden just start shaking and stretching everything lol My DD who is 9 always looks at me funny, as I also say GRRRR when I do it lol

I hate it! I only really notice it once Ive sat down to relax. And Ive only gotten it in the last couple days. But when it hits I feel the need to flex all my muscles at once, to kind of stretch them out. It really is a crap feeling, thats for sure

This is exactly how it feels to me too, and it's always when I sit down on the couch to relax at night before bed. Luckily I am up late these days so it has time to settle down before bed, but sometimes it is so bad I have to stand up and walk around.

lol, when i have it i curl my toes and clentch my fits and have little movment fits like tarrets(is that how u spell it?)

its like an itch inside that u cant itch - or an impulse u cant control, it can make u like weird lol

I was getting this too. It felt like I had too much caffeine and happens a lot while driving my car. I tried to stretch out and it didn't really help. No idea what it is lol. Dr told me it might be from anxiety, but I think it's just our bodies adjusting to extra blood and baby pushing on organs and stuff. Mine for the most part has stopped.

yup i have it in my legs BAD, but what i have found is if i eat a banana every day it really helps. I also noticed that if i wear socks it is worse. I also find myself pacing at night to help, i get a lot of cleaning done at night because of it..lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->