Question. strange abd not pregnancy related lol.

Lol omg thats literally the coolest thing in the world.
I feel like our accents are so boring abd plain! Lol but everyone elses accents are so cool.
I love city life but i do wish i could go somewher . Like that.
With beautiful beaches, and trees and stuff haha. Really in Chicago all you get is buildings.
I've never been out of America.
My family goes to Mexico but I've never been.
:(

Haha your accents are not boring and plain. I went most of my life thinking we actually dont have a accent, but after someone making this lame video on youtube with a whale and stuff (weird I know) making fun of our accents, I was like ok we do?? Hahaha. Well if you wana go somewhere like that one day, come over to NZ :) You know you have a friend over here too :D

Aw thanks!
Hopefully one day William and i can see such a beautoful place :)

The only stereotypes I've heard is that you're all super religious, obese and loud. But I'm sure that's not true :p

lol obese and loud yes. not all religious we have plenty of ignostics and atheists. and were definitely are not obsessed with the royal most of us more think their annoying then anything lol.

Hmm stereotypes are weird! What stereotypes are there for Brits? Apparently we all have bad teeth haha.

I just have to say I love british accents.
I used to try n talk with one when I was young and also intoxicated lol!!
Not in a bad way tho jus love them!!
Especially real ones!

Obese yes, loud yes lol.
And its like you're either not religous at all or you're extremwly religous. Im mexican though and we're a pretty teligous people!
Not many, about british just the teeth thing lol
I think everybody more wants to be you guys :( fml.
Lol, its weird tothink you guys are in different countries right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->