Question to those who are breastfeeding/ did breastfeed

Six weeks after the birth -- and just two weeks after my pp bleeding stopped. It's been like clockwork ever since. :dohh:

19 months. I believe night feeds are key, so you'll find those of us who co-sleep and feed through the night had AF return later in general. Mine came back when Isabella started feeding just once per night.

I wish that were the case with me! Maddox and I bedshare and, at nearly nine months of age, he still feeds two to four times a night.

My period, however, came back when he was six weeks old. :wacko:

Some things are just Fate, I think. :blush:

I was still feeding at night when mine came back. I had stopped for a whole because he was sttn but had been for a good bit when it came back

My LO is 8 months old and no sign of af yet! We EBF and he still eats several times a night.

5 months for me. I think I got it because my daughter sleeps through the night and uses a soother.

6 months and still nothing yet! Can I just breastfeed forever? :haha:

7 months.

We cosleep and she feeds throughout the night, doesn't have a dummy and has never had bottles. All of which are "supposed" to keep af away longer.
Everyone's different, just like babies :)

My periods have returned but ovulation hasn't. Bodies are weird things.

First period came when Anabella was 18 weeks exactly.

Well and truly back to normal now as came on yesterday after a 30 day cycle :(

Ashley's 1 and I still haven't got mine.

Still haven't gotten mine and I'm pregnant now, so will be a while I hope!

Period free for almost 3 years now :happydance:.

With DS1 AF returned on his 1st birthday, so 12 months to the day. I BF to 16 months, and for ages leading up to AF DS only fed once a night (we never co-slept). He never took a bottle, and didn't use a dummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->