Question to those who are breastfeeding/ did breastfeed

Ds1 self weaned at 10months and af returned 6weeks after.

6 weeks PP- but my duaughter slept thru the night from 2.5 weeks till 3 months. So I blame it on that.

9 months and nothing yet, still feeding lots tho.

mine didnt come back till i stoped BF at 8months x

I was exclusive pumping, 6 weeks post partum AF came and then again 10 weeks....i hate that witch, need to amend my siggy really!

I got mine at 3 months when LO started STTN. Still EBFing at 10 months. This kid won't drink from a bottle or sippy cup. My dreams of weaning by 12 months are slowly evading me. :(

19 months. I believe night feeds are key, so you'll find those of us who co-sleep and feed through the night had AF return later in general. Mine came back when Isabella started feeding just once per night.

At about 17 weeks with my little boy.

At about 15 weeks with my little girl.

I was so annoyed as my little girl was exclusively breastfed for a year. I feel cheated :haha:

Just around 10 months with my 1st..
6 months bf my second and havent had one yet x

None here yet, but have had a few crampy feelings over the last few days and I've been wondering if the witch is on the way. Still BF here but have had no night feeds over the last few weeks (apart from a couple of random nights) so am wondering if my period will come back now

I can't even remember from with my 2 year old... I think about 11 months? Then no period for another 3 months and got pregnant. So I haven't had a period in a lovely long time.

My daughter is 13 weeks and no period yet either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->