Question...

katycam

Mummy to Austin
Reaction score
Austin has 3 meals a day now most days. I have replaced his bottles for jars at breakfast lunch and dinner. Is this right?
I have noticed alot of you still give babies bottles as well as jars?

Finn still has milk after each meal, but dropped the inbetween (10 am and 2pm) feeds. So he has milk at 8, 12.30 and 6 (and food at 7.30, 12 and 5.30) and milk once or twice at night as well. Since he's on the boob, I don't know how much he's taking but he occasionally skips the lunch one.

he should still be having 600ml of milk at least but tht can include cheese, milk in food etc

luisa has 3 bottles now xx

I read babies still need 20oz of milk until they are 1, Caine still loves his milk :D

Brooke still has 3 botlles a day now, how many actual milk feeds is he having?

Twins have 4-5 bottles a day.

their feeding times are something like this ..

6-7am: bottle
9-10 - breakfast + bottle
1pm - bottles + lunch
5pm - bottle + dinner
and then maybe another bottle ..

Lexie is also having 3 bottles a day. You need to work out a routine for him, when he wants milk and wants meals, every baby is different.
xx

You should not replace milk with the jars/meals...milk is an important part of babies diet until 12 months, Rosie has 3 bottles a day still, I just stagger them so she will take her milk and her meals x

Archie was never a fan of milk and food together so this is what i did to make sure he still took milk
wake up bottle
breakfast 1 hourish later
lunch
bottle couple of hours later
dinner
bottle before bed

hes recently started dropping the mid afternnon bottle but hes 8 months and gets plenty of calcium so im not worried

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->