question

Ley

mum to 3 pinks
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I posted for advice in ttc but haven't had any responses yet so thought I would see what you all thought.

So technically we are NTNP right now but we have been very reckless this cycle. This is my first month off of microgynon so I have no idea how long my cycle should be.
I have been monitoring my cervical position for a few weeks now and am pretty sure I ovulated between the 18th and 20th of Feb. My cervix was very high and I had ewcm during those days and then it dried up and my cervix came down low again.
I checked my cervix again today and it is back very high, soft and closed. My cervix is always a little open as I have had 2 children but this is shut tight (sorry for tmi). I haven't noticed and increase in cervical mucus but I have felt a little polyp or something on the outside wall of the cervix.

I am wondering if this could possibly be a sign of early pregnancy? Also if it could be, when would you recommend I tested?
thanks in advance

26 I think, lmp started feb 2nd.

I would test around cd 35 just to cover a late ovulation

I'm sorry I really couldn't tell you :blush:

I only know when I've ovulated because I get some pains and a achy bottom :haha:

As Lozzy has said I would wait for a little while longer and test, thats the problem with the pill, you can't really detemine your cycle and how long it should be. I have just started my cycle and I came off them 8 months ago.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help but I hope you get the result you want! :hugs:

For several months I monitored my cervical position, just in preparation for TTC someday. I gave up because there seemed to be no rhyme or reason to the position of the cervix. It definitely seemed ;high and soft during ovulation, but after that it was anyone's guess. I've read it's supposed to be low and hard before AF, but mine would be super-high, almost unreachable, right before AF sometimes, but sometimes not. I guess I'm just saying don't get your hopes up too high, because, for me at least, that method is highly unreliable.

thanks for the replies

trust me it wouldn't be a bad thing for me to get a bfn. I only came off the pill early so I could get my cycles back to normal ready for when we ttc in June. I mean, it wouldn't be a bad thing either way but right now I would probably prefer a bfn.
Think I will leave it another week to test if af doesn't show.
thanks again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->