Question

MrsH

Reaction score
Hiya

I am now 3 days late and still no AF!!! Did a test this morning and BFN!!!

Do you still get AF cramps when you are pregnant?

I have also noticed my boobs getting slightly bigger (quite easy for me as I am only an A cup and they are really veiny!!!!

do you think i should wait until the weekend to test again? I have purchased some internet cheapies which are supposed to be ultra sensitive - do these work?

thanks

Kate x

ooooh congrats on ur bfp!!! an yea u can still get achey cramps wen preg!!!!

Hiya

Oops I havent had a BFP as yet!!! :dohh:

but hoping for one though!

Kate x

*doh* silly me soz not reading properly :blush:

all sounding liek positive symptoms tho!!! my boobs grew too( an im a dd lol) and were covered in minging dark bleu/purple veins!

as far as im aware teh cheapies are just as reliable as any other tests, so sorry for misreading ur post hun :hugs:

Don't worry about it - we all have days like that lol! :hugs:

Yeah the veins seems more prominent and going into my nipples! and have some dark purple ones on the side of them!

Kate x

lol there so attractive eh!:roll: fingers crossed this is your month!!! u reckon ull b able 2 hold off till the weekend to test :D

really hope this is your month hun! feel so silly for misreading 1st post!

Good luck hun ....

And Yvannes other name is dippy moo lmfao!!!

xxx

or dozy bugger.... or anythin similar :rofl:

Good luck hun .. fingers crossed this is your month.

Hiya Kate

What test did you use?

Cramps ar every common in pregnancy more than I thought :shock:

Good luck hun ... hope the :witch: stays away x

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/af.gif

AF type pains in early pregnancy are VERY common!

Good Luck!

The cheap test are not as senstive as the brand name test. I do not know why. You can always ask your doctor to send you for a blood test to see if you are preg, you may have your days mixed up and may have ovulated later than you think. It takes a bit longer for HcG to show up in your urine. That is why it is best to take a preg test after you are already late. I would not worry about it. And you can get AF cramps when you are preg.

Hiya

No i did some ovulation tests and I know when I ovulated and so worked it out from there and should of got AF on Saturday - still nothing today! did one of those cheapie test this morning still negative! Will leave it till weekend now! I have been so hungry the last few days it is untrue!!!

kate x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->