Questions about OV

G

griffinh

Morning Ladies :)

I have a question - I have this nifty app on my iphone called Period Tracker (i know, its amazing lol) which after you input your LMP date, it predicts your OV and next period date. It helps me keep track etc which is nice.
However, AF arrived two days after the day on my calendar last month, does that mean I would have OV'd late? If youre a little late does it always mean you OV late?

Ta :) x

it is possible that you ov later but also possible that you have had a longer leutal phase. What was your cycle length, was it normal for you, cause the app could be on a set cycle and calculating at a standard 28 day cycle.

It sticks to a standard 28 day cycle or based on my last cycle, for example, i set it as a 28 day cycle, then had a 30 day one, so it would shift to a 30 day based on when i say my period finished. then it predicts the next time round... the reason i ask, is cos i've been watching my CM and over the week I was supposed to have ovulated it wasnt EWCM at all. (TMI lol) but now it is, so i reckon i'm now ovulating a week after it says i am..xxx

ah right. Least you can change the cycle if you need to then. It is possible ov a little later than normal i think. Not too sure lol. But i guess it does happen at times.

I use that one. I had a v late af last time (8 days late) so as it predicts using ave cycle it has thrown my ave up! I think I ov about 4 days earlier than the tracker said and af will arrive earlier. So will see!

yeah i check my CM when it sas im supposed to be fertile etc. make notes on symptoms. its quite addictive. i was 2 days late last time than the tracker so im hoping im on time this month!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->