Questions about timing/late ovulation

meek0104

DH, DD, PUPPY & EXPECTING
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong section. I just figured since the women here are already pregnant they may be able to help.

Long story short I am on CD69 and pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. I know the odds aren't in my favor since I think I o'd on my tubeless side, but just wondering if anyone got pregnant with a super late ovulation. Also to add, we only dtd once 3 days before i ovulated, which against probably makes it even less likely but like my doctor says, "stranger things have happened". Please share your experiences with me. Need positivity while I wait for the next two weeks. Thanks in advance!

Bump with updated info...

So i think i may have either ovulated twice or if not, i just had bad pain on tuesday and actual ovulation on wednesday. both days i felt similar pain to pains i felt during ovulation in my previous cycles. i have very painful ovulation and so im just confused as to why i felt that kind of pain for 2 days in a row.

so new question, has anyone gotten pregnant from sex 3-4 days before ovulation?

hoping someone does....

Dh and I :sex: everyday from 6 days before o up to o and I am currently 4w5d pregnant so it can happen all it takes is one time :thumbup: GL to you :hugs:

thank you! we only dtd that one time which was either 3 or 4 days before depending on which pain I should trust...

We didn't BD on O day for this baby, I think we were about 3 days before, and that was the only cycle that worked - so hopefully this will be your cycle!!

Yes and yes, I have got pregnant from very late ovulation (my son, think I ovulated about day 90 or there abouts) and then my next child was sex long before ovulation, about 5 days.

Makes me so excited to read that! Thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->