Questions for ladies who had been pregnant more than once

NatashaZ

Reaction score
Hey everyone. In this quest to conceive again, I've been wondering if the symptoms I'd feel the second time around would be the same as the first. So my question for ladies who have experienced early pregnancy more than once is whether your symptoms were the same both times?

I lost my baby 4 weeks ago, had sex for the first time 1 week ago since, and now am experiencing a runny nose. I remember with the first that I did get very runny, but I can't remember if it happened this early. I have no idea where I am in my cycle except that I did do 2 OPKs the week prior to that sexy night, and both came up negative, so I doubt I am pregnant. Still, it's a worthy question and I am curious to see whether your symptoms changed at all for baby #2.

Hi Natasha :flower:

I've been pregnant 3 times and there haven't been many differences in the early stages.
The first time was a total accident and I did a test because I had a 'feeling' I was pregnant and I needed to pee ALL the time (and had read that that might be a symptom - prompted by the 'feeling')!
The second time I just 'knew' and the got the peeing thing again, and third time was exactly the same. Only the second two made it any distance and the symptoms were similar (from what I remember) but second time I didn't get nearly so tired (I put this down to being used to it - having a toddler - but now I know it was probably because baby had died).
ANYWAY, I'm not sure how useful my ramblings are but that's how it's been for me... Weird 'feeling' of being pregnant, followed by weeing a lot for a week or two!!
Oh, and I had implantation bleeding with all three (around 7 DPO).
Good luck with TTC.... :thumbup:

i have been pregs 4times and each time had lower back pain and headaches so yes you can have early signs again hun

I have been pregnant twice. First time had NO SYMPTOMS - didn't know I was pregnant. Looking back I maybe did, went on a caming trip and I was so constipated I almost passed out one day when trying to go and spent the entire trip drinking fruit juice and water, didn't want the usual bottle of wine a night etc! Our dating scan showed we were 11w3d!! So missed the entire first trimester and really didn't feel a thing. He is now a borgeous 2.5yr old.

With the second pregnancy, felt it straight away, I knew I was pregnant, vomitted a couple of times - went to bed and an hour or so later I was up chucking! Felt really lethargic to the point where I swear I had narcolepsy, boobs that went enormous overnight and majorly sore and by week 10 I was busting out of all my clothes and had to drag out the maternity bag. Ziggy was 12w1d when we said goodbye.

Now whether the second time I felt more symptoms cos I was looking for them as we had been ttc fo a year I don;t now. I do think there is an element of that with anyone ttc, eveyr niggle, every change in your body is noticed but when not I guess we are heaps less observant, guess I was!!

I've had 2 pregnancies. 1 successful and this last one not. I think I felt more symptoms in the 2nd one oddly enough. I only recall cramping in the 1st one~ which I did also have in the 2nd.. but I had MORE like frequent urination, sore boobs, more CM.. just A LOT more- and it could be because I was paying more attention, I don't know.. but they were different for me.

I've been pregnant 4 times now...and with each I felt different. No 1 symptom that was the same or a tell tale sign for me. I also tend to feel "symptoms" on cycles where I don't get a BFP, so i guess I'm not so in tune with my body!

Hey NatashaZ, I have been pregnant twice and symptoms were different for both, but as Holly said Im unsure if it was just because I was looking for symptoms second time around!

I had stronger symptoms 2nd time round and had all day sickness as well - but as some of the other girls have said some months I feel those symptoms and Im not pg - I dont record symptoms now on my charts as its so similar

I've been pregnant 3 times now and with my daughter (who is now 6yrs old) i didn't even know i was pregnant til i was 6wks gone with her and that was only coz i fainted and had blood work done. The second pregnancy i didn't have any symptoms i found i was pregnant at 8wks gone after my OH kept telling me to do a test as he thought i had missed my AF a while, sadly that pregnancy ended in MC at 9wks. Third pregnancy is happening now although this is the earliest i've ever know about being pregnant so don't know if that plays a party or not... this one is totally different, i feel sick... i have backache... my boobs are sore etc so i think each pregnancy can be different.

I've been pregnant 3 times now and with my daughter (who is now 6yrs old) i didn't even know i was pregnant til i was 6wks gone with her and that was only coz i fainted and had blood work done. The second pregnancy i didn't have any symptoms i found i was pregnant at 8wks gone after my OH kept telling me to do a test as he thought i had missed my AF a while, sadly that pregnancy ended in MC at 9wks. Third pregnancy is happening now although this is the earliest i've ever know about being pregnant so don't know if that plays a party or not... this one is totally different, i feel sick... i have backache... my boobs are sore etc so i think each pregnancy can be different.

CONGRATULATIONS on being pregnant again! So happy for you! :happydance:

4 times and for me they were all pretty similar.

Tired!! Gets a little less each pregnancy... i think i get used to it mroe and more.
Sore boobs... bIGGer boobs...
And I can Smell for MILES!!!!!!!!!!!

However I have had many other symptoms that are not all the same for each pregnancy. I have found these previous ones to be my no doubt I AM pregnant symptoms however each pregnancy had additional ones added in for extra flavour... like my fav one of being sick for weeks on end with only 1 pregnancy. :)

Hope this helps and f x`d

Well, I took a test just to see and it was negative :( I thought I had that "feeling"... it was so distinct the first time around, I just knew... now it feels like I am just looking for things that aren't there :(

Thanks for all the input though, good information to know!

Well, I took a test just to see and it was negative :( I thought I had that "feeling"... it was so distinct the first time around, I just knew... now it feels like I am just looking for things that aren't there :(

Thanks for all the input though, good information to know!

you aint out until the witch starts sweeping her broom!!

Haha Miss_C, thank you :)
My doctor said that it might take up to 6 months for me to get my period... all I can do is wait. My cycles were never regular to begin with so I am not even going to bother testing anymore, not unless I am absolutely sure something is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->