Questions .... help?

realbeauty86

Reaction score
Ok so I’m adding a picture of my period tracker. A lot of you ladies know about these ovulation days and other stuff. I know nothing. I have been using this app for years. I input everything except of course weight and temps lol. Just period stuff. Anyhoo. When is it best for me to start trying to make the baby?? I notice a lot of you count after ovulation days. Idk. Just help lol. Today is my last day on my cycle. 32CAC8D0-B5BF-4DDE-8E24-0B6FDC0FF39F.png

How long is your whole menstrual cycle and is it usually regular? I have a different app so I’m not sure what the symbols on yours mean.

You want to have sex in the 5 days before you ovulate and then one day after. Looks like your purple dot is ovulation day, and pink dots are fertile days. Have sex on all those days or every other day :)

also, take note of your cervical mucus (what’s in your undies lol) and when it looks like raw egg whites that’s fertile.

My cycle is normally 5-6 days. I’m usually regular
I mean how long is your cycle completely... not just your bleeding period. For example my cycle about 29 days on average. I am bleeding for 6-7 days each cycle.

You want to have sex in the 5 days before you ovulate and then one day after. Looks like your purple dot is ovulation day, and pink dots are fertile days. Have sex on all those days or every other day :)

also, take note of your cervical mucus (what’s in your undies lol) and when it looks like raw egg whites that’s fertile.
Lol that’s a lot of sex. My guy will get over it lol. Thanks

I second what reiko said. Check your CM and 5 days up to ovulation get some BDing in.
Sperm can live up to 5 days inside - this way there are sperm waiting for the egg when it comes.

Every day works best if there are no sperm count issues. Otherwise there are other methods that can offer the best chances. Sperm meets egg plan is one.
(Check the chart for SMEP)

Lol that’s a lot of sex. My guy will get over it lol. Thanks
If you notice any clear egg white like mucus (usually a lot) and it's around your predicted ovulation time then that would be a good day to try for a baby.

If you have a 28 day cycle you are probably ovulating around day 14. If you start having sex every other day between days 10-16 of your cycle (so days 10, 12, 14, and 16) you’ll probably hit your fertile period even if you do ovulate a bit later.

I find that my sex drive really increases about 3 days before ovulation, which means we almost always hit my fertile period without trying. Dh also seems more interested in sex then as well.

If you notice yourself really in the mood go for it because it may mean you’re ovulating soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->