Questions! (Lets all share our experiences!) :)

sskinner91

Reaction score
So I have a few questions for everyone:

1) I've been cold lately has anyone else been experiencing this?

2) I've been having pretty bad lower back pain. Is this normal so early on?

3) I've been really bloated and crampy but I've seen that's pretty normal. I just want to make sure my little peanut is okay.

What are some symptoms you guys are having? How far along are you? I'm about a month.

3) I've been really bloated and crampy but I've seen that's pretty normal. I just want to make sure my little peanut is okay.

What are some symptoms you guys are having? How far along are you? I'm about a month.

1) I’m always cold! But I do remember being extra cold during my early pregnancy with no3

2) not sure on that!

3) Bloated and cramps totally normal. I’ve been having lots of cramps. It does feel worrying though when you get them, but remember that your uterus is stretching and changing shape so it makes sense.

I’m 5 weeks. My only symptom is mild nausea. I don’t feel bloated but already look about 20 weeks :haha:

Omg yes to all, but especially #1-

I didn’t realize shivering could be a symptom similar to hot flashes in the first trimester. This is #4 and the first time I had shivers, I was constantly shivering (so weird!) and ran cold; I also had diarrhea instead of constipation :haha:

#2 and #3 are totally normal and almost expected in the first trimester, the back pain and campiness has progressively worsened with each child, to the point of being in tears over pain sure I was going to miscarry.

Yes, I love this!

1) Yes, I have been cold too now that I think about it.
2) I have on and off lower back pain but this is new. I don't remember having in previous pregnancy.
3) I am experience some bloat and cramps here and there. Also feel some stretching if that makes sense.

I am 4 weeks 4 days so I feel like I am so early still. I have been having a little on and off nausea but I also have UC so not sure if that is due to that as well.

I got hot flashes in my first pregnancy and was freezing all the way through my second pregnancy. I’ve not had a lot of either this time now I think about it!

I’ve been so bloated from very early on this pregnancy which I haven’t had with my other two! I had bad cramping early on this time and with my second pregnancy.

I am cold, bloated and crampy so feeling similar! I think the cramps are related to stretching and a slightly slower-moving digestive system... :)

Oh wait my biggest symptom of pregnancy is always my sense of smell in overdrive. And for some reason it only picks out the worst smells possible (the bin, the dog, the kids farts :sick:). I never get an extra strong wig of my conditioner or anything!

It’s like a horrendous super power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->