Questions on Amber

Aidedhoney

Mum of Nats & Alex
Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

After some reading up on the benefits of Amber,

I have ordered an amber necklace today for Alex, hes been dribbling like crazy the last 2 weeks and constantly chewing on his hands.

Thing is i am presuming that when it comes its a case of letting him wear it straight away, but wondering about overnight, are they safe?

Does your son/daughter wear thier's overnight?

Any other Amber buys reccommended ?

Thanks in advance

Freya wears hers overnight, she has been wearing it 24/7 for about 6 weeks now. Don't know which one you have, but most of them are designed to break if pulled, and the beads are individually knotted, so can't be swallowed.

If you are worried, wrap it round his ankle at night.

Hope you like yours when you get it and Alex feels a bit better!

Hayden has worn his overnight, 24/7 for over a year now:) The length his is there is just no way he could get it caught on anything and if he somehow did they are made to break away

ern has had his on 24/7 since he got his a few weeks ago!!I dont think he has even noticed it! He was very dribbly and under his chins it was red,spotty and sore....within about a week or 2 the redness,spots and soreness had all gone :thumbup: and he isnt dribbling anywhere near as much!!

Thanks Girls, Reassuring to hear, as for wrapping round the ankles something i wouldnt have thought of, one of those things till suggested lol

My lo has worn hers for about 1.5 - 2 years now 24/7 i dont think she has any interest in taking it off as its still going to fit for a while lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->