Questions on breast size increasing

Shandelion

Reaction score
There are so many threads on peoples' breasts getting huge...is there anyone whose breasts aren't growing? Or people whose prior pregnancies didn't see breast size increase until later? Does anyone know if it's a problem if you're not increasing? I think I'm a little fuller or more solid to the touch, and I have occasional pains but not terrible ones. I'm wondering if I should expect an increase later or if this is it. I'm already 40 DD, no complaints if nothing grows!

There are so many threads on peoples' breasts getting huge...is there anyone whose breasts aren't growing? Or people whose prior pregnancies didn't see breast size increase until later? Does anyone know if it's a problem if you're not increasing? I think I'm a little fuller or more solid to the touch, and I have occasional pains but not terrible ones. I'm wondering if I should expect an increase later or if this is it. I'm already 40 DD, no complaints if nothing grows!

Sorry, wish I could help you there! Actually I am the only person I know whose boobs got big right away. All the other women I've known didn't see any increase in tata size until close to the end, so I don't think it's an issue if yours aren't growing yet. My doctor said some womens boobs "pop" fast and some don't, just like some women's tummies pop fast and others take a long time to show. I don't know what happened with me, but I've gone from a D cup to an H cup. (GASP!!!) Truthfully I'd rather be in your boat.

My boobs don't get bigger until my milk comes in after LO is born! I'm still nursing #2 this time around and still no bigger. If anything a little more deflated actually :haha:

i think it depends not only on the individual woman but also if you previously had childen. i have 5 brothers and sisters including myself and my mom has said her breast have only increased in size maybe twice and that was it. throughout her later pregnancies they only felt more firm and tender but she didnt notice much of a size increase and shes a 46DD.

im not to sure what to expect as this is my first pregnancy even though my breasts feel more tender and full i noticed a slight increase but tmi the most changes i've experienced is in my nipples.

3 pregnancies and boobs didn't change till they were born and milk came in.

I am a 36DDD and have been through my 2 older kids. They increased after the birth when my milk came in but never while pregnant.

Mine have grown slightly, still fit my regular bras with some adjustments. I'm 11+3 and they're a bit more veiny and are slightly heavier. No dramatic changes here, although I wouldn't mind as I'm a 34B. Super small in comparison to some of these ladies. :)

I'm a 36k and have had a definate increase in size I'm now having to wear an L cup I was the same with my daughter and I went up to an M cup when my milk came in, but everyone is different x

I actually have no idea what size I am... before LO I was 32A.. I felt a little fuller after getting my bfp. And then felt HUGE when my milk came in. but now they feel small again, but haven't been measured so no idea.

With my first i went from a 32b to a 32d but not until really late on, i think it was the last 4 weeks. Shrank back to my tiny b after he was born. I'm a little quicker this time in the fact ive gone up to a c at 16 weeks

I've had 2 babies, and mine never, ever grew during pregnancy.

First time my boobs didn't get much bigger until 3rd tri. They went from a b cup to a dd cup by the time breast feeding was established.

This time my boobs are filling out to pre breast feeding fullness but aren't any bigger if that make sense. All I'm noticing is a bit of side boob going on :lol:

Mine grew slightly in the third tri - well one of them did, the other one stayed flat as a pancake. It wasn't even a cup size though, so it wasn't exactly significant! I was still excited about it though, because finally I could fill an AA cup properly! ;D They felt somehow fuller, if not bigger. They didn't get bigger when my milk came in though :( It didn't come in properly though so maybe that's why.

This time around the left one feels a little fuller again (the runty right boob is still just as flat as first time!) already. But no growth yet.

I haven't noticed any growth yet and as a 42h I'm really hoping there isn't any. At least until my milk comes in. I guess i can accept that, lol

My last pregnancy my boobs never grew, and I had breastfeeding problems. They haven't grown yet and I really hope I make milk this time. Trying not to worry about it, but if my boobs grew I would feel a lot better. GROW BOOBIES! I want to breastfeed damn it!

Very, very interesting variety of responses! Thanks everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->