Questions on CM and OPKs

hendersoca

Reaction score
I have to admit, I'm still not totally into the idea of checking my cervical position or mucus everyday. However, today I just simply felt more "wet" as opposed to every other day, when I feel pretty dry. If I just chart this, could it give me an idea of when my fertile window is? When do you check your CM or position? I seem to have trouble determining the different kinds of CM, any advice? Also, I think I have found my cervix but I'm not totally sure, I am feeling it near the back vaginal wall, it almost feels like a bulb? Mine seems to sit pretty low most the time- I barely need to stick my fingers in there at all. I am also using and OPK, what time of day should I be taking this? Will it show a surge ON the day I ovulate? Before? After?

I would seriously recomend getting the book "Take charge of your fertility" you can get it from $2.00 -$79 you just have to search on Amazon. I got it for like $14 but it was the 10th aniversary edition and still had the CD. Also if you don't want to get the book then go on their website www.tcoyf.com and the girls on there will tell you anything and everything you need to know about CM,Temps, cervix positions , etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->