questions regarding luteal phase and bbt

Lesly

Reaction score
I have been trying to conceive for 2 months now after being on birth control for several years. I tracked BBT for only 1 cycle and Fertility Friend website said I ovulated on Day 16. It also said that my luteal phase was 11 days and my cycle length was 27 days. Just wondering if my luteal phase is normal and if I should draw a conclusion that after only tracking 1 cycle that it will always be 11 days all the time or can your luteal phase change after several cycles? Also are there any ladies out there who have gotten pregnant with 11 days luteal phase?

Your LP can vary from month to month like the length of AF. Some women are more regular than others though. I conceived with a 9 day LP! x

Your LP can vary from month to month like the length of AF. Some women are more regular than others though. I conceived with a 9 day LP! x

Thanks I am new to this stuff. How long did it take you to conceive? I noticed your location is Canada and I was born there even though I currently live in the US now.:flower:

I have been trying to conceive for 2 months now after being on birth control for several years. I tracked BBT for only 1 cycle and Fertility Friend website said I ovulated on Day 16. It also said that my luteal phase was 11 days and my cycle length was 27 days. Just wondering if my luteal phase is normal and if I should draw a conclusion that after only tracking 1 cycle that it will always be 11 days all the time or can your luteal phase change after several cycles? Also are there any ladies out there who have gotten pregnant with 11 days luteal phase?

Hi there! My luteal phase went from 11 days to 12. Not sure why, the only different thing I did was started to take fish oil tablets along with my pre natal vitamin :thumbup:
I found out Saturday (10dpo) that I was pregnant!

Hi there! My luteal phase went from 11 days to 12. Not sure why, the only different thing I did was started to take fish oil tablets along with my pre natal vitamin :thumbup:
I found out Saturday (10dpo) that I was pregnant!

Thanks for the response. How long did it take for you to get pregnant? How far along are you?:flower:

A woman's LP tends to be more consistent than her FP. If you have 11 day LPs, it could range at the most 1 day less or one day more. Mine are 11-13 days.

i think they say an LP under 10 is more of a problem. Mine tends to range between 12-14. i personally think its too early for you to see a pattern yet as you need a few more charts to see what is regular for you.

Good luck x

Thanks I am new to this stuff. How long did it take you to conceive? I noticed your location is Canada and I was born there even though I currently live in the US now.:flower:

I had a longer LP when TTC #1 - between 12-14 days. Our first took a long time - several years! Our second only took 7 cycles and my LP was 6 days (shortest) to 9 days (longest) - I found that AF went really wonky after LO was born. My cycles went from 28 days to 21! :wacko: I actually took agnus cactus the month I conceived, but I don't know if that was coincidental! xx

I had a longer LP when TTC #1 - between 12-14 days. Our first took a long time - several years! Our second only took 7 cycles and my LP was 6 days (shortest) to 9 days (longest) - I found that AF went really wonky after LO was born. My cycles went from 28 days to 21! :wacko: I actually took agnus cactus the month I conceived, but I don't know if that was coincidental! xx

I don't think it was coincidentally. Vitex is awesome stuff! Helps with stronger Ov's/eggs and can help with that luteal portion too.

*SS*

I don't think it was coincidentally. Vitex is awesome stuff! Helps with stronger Ov's/eggs and can help with that luteal portion too.

*SS*

Either way, I'll deffo be using it again if we decide to TTC again! I really do think it made a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->