• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Questions...

Pheonixsmummy

Reaction score
So another diaper question... I've been trying to stock up on baby items so I won't have to buy them later (I have tons of coupons which expire before my baby's born, so that's also why). How long did your young ones stay in size 2 diapers? So far I have 72. I'm considering buying a 100ct box also since it's on sale. Also for baby clothes, how much is too many? I've gotten quite a few of varying sizes donated to me, but I feel like it's not enough?

I'm not sure how nappy sizes work where you are so I'm afraid I can't help with that one, but with the clothes you really don't need that many. I have some newborn outfits I never even got to use, plus relatives will probably but little outfits as presents :) but I found I just had s few selected outfits vests and sleepsuits in circulation and just stuck with those. Another good way to do it is you only need as many clothes as you can fit in your washing machine :L

My little girl was in twos FOREVER! :haha:
And I have tons of clothes Scarlet never wore, but if it's free, I really don't see it mattering. :thumbup:

My DD was in 2's for a LONG time so I would say stock up, plus I'm pretty sure you can go in and exchange them if they move out of 2's for 3's so there really isn't any harm in getting them.
We found SO many pieces of clothes at garage sales and as gifts for DD and we used about 1/2, but I seemed to favor certain outfits :haha: so that was my fault. It would depend honestly. My daughter spit-up A LOT and pooped EVERYWHERE so we had to constantly, it seemed like, change her! Since I didn't want to do laundry every single day, having a ton of clothes was really nice!

It ultimately depends on your lo and quickly they gain weight but yeah my lo has been in twos for 6 weeks, I'm going up a size next box though. 72 isn't going to last very long! We go through 6-8 diapers a day.

My son was in size 2 for about 3 months. I think it's a great idea to stock up on diapers ahead of time. I did this when I was pregnant and was set for about 4 months. I bought a pack every week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->