questions

ejimenez1

Reaction score
Trying to get pregnant with my 2nd bby after a loss just starting clomid well actually I'm on mylast day taking it for my first and hopefully last cycle of it I'm taking the 50mg days 4-7 then on day 10 the doctor told me to have intercourse everyday for a week does anyone know how long after do I take my pregnancy test?? or have success stories they'd like to share??

another question thus has nothing to do with pregnancy but maybe someone can help my husband and I just got married I gotten STD testing before u was with him even after it all came out clean my last pep I came out positive for clamidia of course he's Been my only partner nd I would like think I'm his only partner as well so when I told him about it his response was u can get it from a toliet does anyone know if it's true?? and of course now I'm clean thanks to medicine :)

im sorry for ur loss..i cant help any with the clomid...didnt wanna read and run...Im not sayin u cant get it from a toilet seat but its very difficult to do so. i hope u get ur BFP this month:)

Just a little FYI research... (4 different websites)

The short answer is no; you can get Chlamydia from John (or Sally) but not from using the john. Chlamydia, a common sexually transmitted infection (STI), is caused by the bacteria Chlamydia trachomatis. The only way chlamydia is spread is by sexual contact — specifically, when infected fluids (vaginal fluids, semen, and/or pre-cum) come into contact with mucous membranes.

Chlamydia is an organism that has very specific requirements that allow it to exist in the cervix, urethra, and fallopian tube. (It also can also infect the cornea of the eye.) Because of these specific requirements, chlamydia cannot live outside the body, such as on toilet seats, bath towels or bed linens.

"To my knowledge, no one has ever acquired an STD on the toilet seat -- unless they were having sex on the toilet seat!" says Abigail Salyers, PhD, president of the American Society for Microbiology (ASM).

You can't catch chlamydia from a towel, doorknob, or toilet seat. https://kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_health/stds/std_chlamydia.html

Hi there sorry for your loss x didn't want to read and run as I'm concerned for your health you say you are ok now cause you took the medicine, I too am led to believe you can only catch chlamidia sexually so if you husband has been your only partner then he may have it too and will need treated or he will just pass it back on to you it can cause fertility problems to so the sooner the better also you dont have to be showing symptoms x big hugs and strength to you x

Hi there sorry for your loss x didn't want to read and run as I'm concerned for your health you say you are ok now cause you took the medicine, I too am led to believe you can only catch chlamidia sexually so if you husband has been your only partner then he may have it too and will need treated or he will just pass it back on to you it can cause fertility problems to so the sooner the better also you dont have to be showing symptoms x big hugs and strength to you x

Hey thank you so much and yeah now im fine we both got treated for it and we're both cured from it it's just hard now idk how we got it if hes cheating and got it that way or how...but thank you once again!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->