Quick injection question

Dionne

Reaction score
Hi Dior has her pneumococcal injection today at 3.45pm

she has been unwell but seems better just a cold now. runny nose etc.

i have looked on the net if they will still give her it but cant find any thing?
and i cant phone the docs? my mobile has been cut off

My friend took her baby to have it before xmas and they couldn't do it as he wasn't well - does she have a temp?

No she dont have a temp. just snotty and watery eyes?
she has had a bad cough but it has cleared.?

i hope they can do it? as my sister is watching Harley so i can take Dior. the baby clinic in my docs is up stairs :? its a night mare leaving the buggy at the botom carrying both babies up the stairs and trying to hold them both.

just found this

Babies with minor coughs and colds without fever, or those receiving antibiotics in the recovery phase of an acute illness, can be immunised safely and effectively. Immunisation should only be postponed if a child is very unwell with a high fever (over 38.5ºC).

so she should be ok.

hope its not a wasted journey. i dont live close to my doctors

When i took jamie for his he had a cold and had been slightly unwell all week, so i rang up the surgery in the morning and they said they wont do it if he has a cold and they cancelled the appointment!

stephlw25 said:
When i took jamie for his he had a cold and had been slightly unwell all week, so i rang up the surgery in the morning and they said they wont do it if he has a cold and they cancelled the appointment!
:shock: Wow thats a bit harsh

I think it must vary with each surgery, Jack had a Cold, cough and Temp couple of days before his, but just had cough and was still snotty when i took him and they gave him it no problem

Oops Soz Dionne, bit late replying :?

soz to stick my nose in here and this is a bit tmi
but Colby had her seccond one just before x-mas and her poo has stinky, it was like a chemical smell and it has only stopped today. She was fine with the first one did anyone elses LO have stinky poo after it?

sorry dionne for posting this here

xxx

Dionne my surgery didn't give it to Rebecca when she had a runny nose or cough as they said it wouldn't work! She didnt have a temp neither.

Doubley check! Rebecca had hers cancelled 3 times in all :roll:

Sorry to late to reply to this one. How did you get on Dionne did they do it?

nope they wouldnt do it. i got all the way there waited 30mins for her to say no. booked in next week

lily was supposed to haveher 2nd dose of it today. but as shes not well they have told me not to take her for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->